About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #46
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

if you play through the game again in hero mode u should buy all the eco so u can get the thing where it shows u were the precursor eggs are and the chests are. that is was i think will help you and when u go to far drop the first time and u are chasing the monkey thing around on the last misson when u have to save the chirldrens place there is a chest on the other side of the waterfall.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

thanks a lot i hope its the right place
Old 12-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #48
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

it worked but now i need the same upgrade again just the second part!
Old 12-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #49
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it worked but now i need the same upgrade again just the second part!
sorry can't help you there because i don't know were it is becuase i don't have it. if you find it please tell thanks.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #50
Unregistered

Quote:
have 96% on jak and daxter but need help on finding the last crystal near the city barter lives in... maybe somebody could list all of the places the crystals are?
never mind found it
Old 12-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #51
Unregistered

how do you get the fith machine gun for the ships and the fith one for the laser. is this a glitch if not please tell me how to get it please?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #52
E-Man

Quote:
how do you get the fith machine gun for the ships and the fith one for the laser. is this a glitch if not please tell me how to get it please?
i dont know how exactly. maybe do all of the dark crystal challenges, races, etc. or maybe help the ghost find his ship in sector zero a few times.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #53
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i have done all of the side missons 100% and when i got to the Phatom Blade there is no thing selling maching gun or laser!!!!!!!

help
Old 12-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #54
Unregistered

hi,
can anyone tell me how i find the ghost spirit in sector zero?
Old 12-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #55
E-Man

Quote:
hi,
can anyone tell me how i find the ghost spirit in sector zero?
look on the map in sector zero. instead of there being just one of those yellow triangle icons(for the race) there will be two. one will be the ghost pirate. if that doesn't help, fly around and look for a ghost pirate fighter that is staying still.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #56
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Where do you find the second upgrade to the capacity of the lobber?
Old 12-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
Where do you find the second upgrade to the capacity of the lobber?
get the guide book?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #58
Unregistered

i would say unlimited because ive looked at every menu
Old 12-30-2009, 10:56 AM   #59
Unregistered

Quote:
I did it, I completed the game for 100% on everything. For those who cant seem to get the 2nd ALL ARMOR MOD this is the way:
remember the ghost talking about treasure? It inhabbits a plane in ZERO SECTOR that floats on its own (not with a comrade ghost who shoot you) and het seems a bit stuck. Shoot down his plane to free his spirit and unlock one of his missions. The way to find his treasure you have to fly to points on the radar and if the strange sound gets intenser/faster, you are getting close. This have to be done 4 or 5 times cause i dont know how many times he gives precursor orbs. At some point he gives 5000 scrap followed by 10000 scrap and after that you will get the missing ARMOR MOD.
how do you defeat the dark Eco gorrilla looking monster that has the shield and speed
Old 12-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #60
Unregistered

How do you beat the mutant gurriel thing once you sneak back to the town through the portal