About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #31
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

i have mario's hammer, but i can't seem to get luigi's to work! HELP! and make it snappy too!
, Vanna w.
also were do you find the toad that's missing?
Old 12-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #32
Unregistered

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

It will NOT work
Old 12-05-2009, 03:51 AM   #33
Unregistered

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

It will NEVER work sooooooooo once again,HOW DO YOU SWITCH TO LUIGI'S HAMMER!
Old 12-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #34
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

i am stuck on the part where bowser is in the safe and you have to try and get into peachs castle. i already knocked down the barricade i need to get in the back door in the garden.

If you have done this part PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #35
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Luigis hammer ability is unlocked at a later time than marios.
Just keep on progressing through the story without it, eventually you will unlock it.
Actually they get them at the ame time o i guess its a glitch. Im at bowseres castle the 2cd time and i got there just fine.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #36
Unregistered

How does Mario use his Hammer outside of battle? I can't hit the switch inside the pipe works! I really need to know!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #37
Unregistered

I keep pressing R and I am in the Pump Works! Why can't I use the hammer!?! HELP!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #38
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
I am on the part when Mario and Luigi get out of Bower's body and are in the tunels under toad town, and have to hit the levers but i can't figure out how to hit the levers the toad said, "This should be easy. To rotate the bridge, you hit the lever. But I lost my lever-whacking wrench, so I can't do anything. Mario, any chance you know how to hit far-off things?"

PLEASE HELP ME I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!!
go at the first pipe wirh mario and luigi
,use your spin technique to go up with the air and you'll be in the clouds,go further and you come through some block,hit it,and some paratroopas tell you how to learn the shell technique
Old 12-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
i have mario's hammer, but i can't seem to get luigi's to work! HELP! and make it snappy too!
, Vanna w.
also were do you find the toad that's missing?
later in the story,but that toad i dont know
Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
I keep pressing R and I am in the Pump Works! Why can't I use the hammer!?! HELP!
it might be a glitch in the game or your r button is messed up
Old 12-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #41
Unregistered

Okay, so I'm in pump works, have gone through 2 'levels' of the "floor"... and I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do next. I've gone back and forth and back and forth, going through every room-tunnel-EVERYTHING.... How do I move on with the pump works??? Or how do I get to the "bottom" of the 3-leveled pump works....if your looking at the map, there is a long skinny map on top, then a larger longer one in the middle with a "door" looking thing on the left, and uncharted terratory on the bottom....CUZ I CANT GET THERE!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #42
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hello my kid is trying to get inside this technological gate at the Cavi Cape. It says if she wants to open the gate "hit the left pillar's switch" or "slam it with something else" i am totally confused and she is stuck at this stage. does anyone out there know what to do???
Old 12-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #43
Unregistered

hey i am in toad town where you collect mushroom balls. but there are some where you have to use a drill. i cant because people say you have to complete energy hold first(inside bowser). but when i start energy hold, there are boo boxes blocking the way. i've seen walkthroughs and found out you have to stand in front of a special ray or something. but i cant because bowser is on the ground unconscious. what do i do? (i dont know if this has to do with anything but i skipped the bubble lake and went to plack beach)
Old 12-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #44
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
hello my kid is trying to get inside this technological gate at the Cavi Cape. It says if she wants to open the gate "hit the left pillar's switch" or "slam it with something else" i am totally confused and she is stuck at this stage. does anyone out there know what to do???
you just have to use bowsers punch and punch the big ball onto the big red button to the far left
Old 12-23-2009, 09:09 PM   #45
Unregistered

hi!! well im kinda stuck searching for the light panels or sthg like that! the problem is that i cant make holes in the ground! i dont know were to go or what i have to do so that i can make the holes! i really need them to find the first cure so i would apreciate your help!