About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #31
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i don't think anybody knows what it does because probably know one has gotten 500 orbs yet
Old 12-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #32
E-Man

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I'm not sure about Gol armor, but i got the dark eco sage mail. its on the first stage of hero mode. before spin-kicking across the pillars to get the eco crystal, there should be a chest. it has the armor. it even has a helmet, so if u dont have it, now u know how to get it.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Is this a glitch?
I was playing in hero mode and pheonix told me to go to far drop to gather supplies so I took the helm and used the phantom blade to get to far drop. When I get to far drop instead of dark mutants running all over the place there are Aeropan warriors evrywhere and the whole towns on fire. The city should only be like this later in the game. Whats going on?
Old 12-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #34
E-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is this a glitch?
I was playing in hero mode and pheonix told me to go to far drop to gather supplies so I took the helm and used the phantom blade to get to far drop. When I get to far drop instead of dark mutants running all over the place there are Aeropan warriors evrywhere and the whole towns on fire. The city should only be like this later in the game. Whats going on?
idk. its most likely a glitch. in jak 3, i skipped 3 or 4 levels through a glitch. to any1 who played jak 3, i skipped the part where u must race Seem on the leaper lizards, kill the wasteland metalheads with the sandshark, and help Cleaver wrangle (i hope thats the right word) up some leaper lizards.
not that it matters, though.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #35
Unregistered

Oh man that would suck if it were a glitch. I liked beating up those dark eco mutants. And how in the world did you skip those 4 levels?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #36
E-Man

Quote:
Oh man that would suck if it were a glitch. I liked beating up those dark eco mutants. And how in the world did you skip those 4 levels?
on hero mode, after that first race for the artifacts, get the dune hopper and go to the monk temple. do the level u r supposed to do there(climb the monk temple tower, or whatever it is called). after that mission, look at the missions page at the main menu. u should have skipped some stages.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #37
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

same thing happend to me i was playing hero mode and have of the game was done and then i figured it out that if you skip through all the cut secens it is going to skip through the game and yea that is a glitch.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #38
E-Man

It's funny how this new jak game copies ratchet and clank. the missions where u must fly a plane, finding body armor, and doing some missions where u use the sidekick(both in his normal size and in a super big version). the dark eco sage mail armor looks a lot like ratchet's armor in up your arsenal. these games are so.....similar.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #39
muff1n

Quote:
please help im stuck on the boss that has eco powers and looks like a gorilla with a thing on his head please help
get close and use l2 and x for boost knockback this does a lot of damage
Old 12-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #40
E-Man

using L2 + X works a lot better against the eco powered boss if time is slowed down.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
same thing happend to me i was playing hero mode and have of the game was done and then i figured it out that if you skip through all the cut secens it is going to skip through the game and yea that is a glitch.
Oh man I liked the level where you had to get supplies from Barter. Oh weel, i'll just finish the game again and play in hero mode and this time I won't skip the cutscenes.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:24 AM   #42
Unregistered

Jak and Dexter the Lost Frontier

I'm stuck in Search for the Light Eco, at the section where you move the precusors (if that's what they are called) and open the gates to the platforms that are moving. The platforms pass through a lazer screen but I can't work out how I get through it I keep getting killed. I have moved all of the percusors across but am now stuck.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:58 AM   #43
Dale Weir
Site God

Re: Jak and Dexter the Lost Frontier

Check out the Jak and Dexter the Lost Frontier thread. A solution to your problem may already be posted or maybe someone there can help.

dale
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #44
E-Man

Re: Jak and Dexter the Lost Frontier

Quote:
I'm stuck in Search for the Light Eco, at the section where you move the precusors (if that's what they are called) and open the gates to the platforms that are moving. The platforms pass through a lazer screen but I can't work out how I get through it I keep getting killed. I have moved all of the percusors across but am now stuck.
have u noticed how there is a precussor idol(the precussors are ottsels, like daxter. the things in the game are idols) on that moving platform that goes through the lasers? u have to time it right. teleport one of the idols on ur side of the area onto the platform with no idols on it already. then jump back onto the area u started from. then teleport to the idol on the platform near the place u must go. jump off and, quickly, teleport the other idol onto the switch. jump back off the platform and THERE U GO!!!!!
congrats and good luck!
p.s., freezing time might help.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #45
Unregistered

hi i have a question i've got everything in the inventory but i havent got the two upgrades of the second row from the lobber! does somebody know where the upgrades are??
(i hope i have written all right because im not the best in english!)
thx