About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need help, im playing on my psp. stuck where you learn to do the place switching. can't figure out how to get an idol behind the laser like wall. please help.
it quite easy, really, just jump on the empty platform, teleport, jump of on the othe side, wait for the idol to return to your side of the lasers, teleport and jump back of. You ans the idol must now be at the same point; you just need to put it on the button to open the next door
Old 11-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
What the heck is the beam reflexor? I don't see it as part of my weapon list nor a weapon for the planes?
it just 1 of the 4 upgrade mods of you weapons. bullet will now reflect of enemy's and maybe walls
Old 11-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #18
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisdovey2 View Post
anyone know how much orbs there are in jak and daxter the lost frontier??
i would say the same amount as your machine gun amunition (plane), what is infinity. i only completed the story once but if its like ratchet and clank, you will be able to start over and over. when you start the hero mode, all Jak and Dark Daxter orbs will be returned (the ones found when adventuring, not doing missions)
Old 11-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #19
Unregistered

well to find part 2 in the brink (landing area) you just have to search the light beam.
by the way, can anyone tell me how you can use the hellcat again when you have completed the JAGUAR? its cause i like the little plane and its a bit sad it has been replaced by the JAGUAR
Old 11-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #20
Unregistered

for those who want to collect the dark eco cristals, here is an advice: use the INTERCEPTOR (cause when pressing X it will engage thrust untill pushed again, and its one of the fastest too) or when in hero mode, the JAGUAR (this is also fast but you need to keep X pressed)
Old 11-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #21
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

search in the light beam? watcha meeeeaaan?
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #22
E-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisdovey View Post
does anyone know an easier way to beat the part where you have to get the dark eco crystals for the idol??? there is about 23 to collect.
The best way to do these missions it to find out where all of the crystals are, then come back with a faster plane, perferably the intercepter. then shoot all the crystals. hope this helps!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #23
E-Man

Quote:
search in the light beam? watcha meeeeaaan?
when u take off from the island with tym (the old man) look to your left. put on the airbrakes if u need to. it should be a few yards (or meters)away. i saw a wierd tan building under the plane piece if it helps.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:10 PM   #24
Unregistered

I did it, I completed the game for 100% on everything. For those who cant seem to get the 2nd ALL ARMOR MOD this is the way:
remember the ghost talking about treasure? It inhabbits a plane in ZERO SECTOR that floats on its own (not with a comrade ghost who shoot you) and het seems a bit stuck. Shoot down his plane to free his spirit and unlock one of his missions. The way to find his treasure you have to fly to points on the radar and if the strange sound gets intenser/faster, you are getting close. This have to be done 4 or 5 times cause i dont know how many times he gives precursor orbs. At some point he gives 5000 scrap followed by 10000 scrap and after that you will get the missing ARMOR MOD.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #25
E-Man

Red face Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

The best way to find things like precurssor orbs and treasure chests on the ground is to upgrade the blue eco powwers all the way to get the eco mite.

also any1 having trouble finding the 5 jaguar ship parts;

1. Brink Island- right next to you when you take off from the island with Tym(the old man)
2.Brink Island- under the island itself.
3.Far Drop- in that wierd tower/rock formation behind the phantom blade. near the back of the formation.
4.Aeropan Barracks- near landing area. fly around where you are supposed to walk.
5. Sector Zero-near the bottom of a spiral stone pillar. sry, but i forgot which one exactly.(this is the hardest.)

i hope this helps!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #26
Unregistered

Red face Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

have 96% on jak and daxter but need help on finding the last crystal near the city barter lives in... maybe somebody could list all of the places the crystals are?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #27
Unregistered

Hey, when i fail to get a dark eco thing from a dark eco crystal to a precursor statue, Will it respawn? or is it gone for good, and I'm doomed to never complete the mission?

$Ricky$
Old 12-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #28
Unregistered

i think you can go back and go to the statue
Old 12-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #29
Unregistered

Question Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

never mind that first message after urs i want to say which misson is that
Old 12-04-2009, 02:28 AM   #30
Unregistered

Hey there
I was wondering how do you get the 5th Body Armour suit for Jak and what happens once you get 500 orbs and buy Hidden Gol Battle?