About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get the key out of the bilge room....
Old 11-29-2009, 01:42 AM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I'm stuck in the baggagehold after talking to the strange guy in the hidden room behind the mirror. I've put all the pieces of pipe together. I have turned all the valves and the steam is getting sucked into the ventilation shaft. I can't figure out what else to do, but I'm assuming a need the combination for the lock on the crate.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:57 AM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck in the baggagehold after talking to the strange guy in the hidden room behind the mirror. I've put all the pieces of pipe together. I have turned all the valves and the steam is getting sucked into the ventilation shaft. I can't figure out what else to do, but I'm assuming a need the combination for the lock on the crate.
Yea, I figured it out! I need more patience
Old 11-29-2009, 02:07 AM   #64
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck here as well, I have tried every which way I could think of, if someone could help please
Old 11-29-2009, 03:11 AM   #65
Unregistered

Ok I finally figured out the lock but now I am clear up to the radio and need to figure out how to get it so I hear the titanic people on the boat, any help please?
Old 11-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #66
Unregistered

Quote:
It's in the restaurant that the husband is in. The bamboo is on the wall with the foliage. Click on it and she'll make a comment about it. Then cut it with the scissors.
where are the scissors at?
Old 11-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #67
unknown

how do i pick up sand with the burlap sack
unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #68
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck here as well, I have tried every which way I could think of, if someone could help please
whats the code i need help im stuck!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
Go on deck. Put the clothes from the cloak room on top of the case that holds the life jackets. Then put the cake on top of the clothes. The birds will eat the cake and tear the clothing. Put the clothes on and go to the elevator...he will take you to steerage now.

Does anyone know how to open the cabinet in the hospital. I know that I need something to reach with...but what?
ugh, it won't let me put the clothes on the deck. it keeps making me put them on and then it won't let me put them on the case. help!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
whats the code i need help im stuck!
the only month without an a or e is july. there are 4 letters in july and she was born in 67 so the code is 071667
Old 11-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get the key out of the bilge room....
me too. can't figure out what to do with the ping pong balls. it keeps telling me that i am missing something but i can't find anything else.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:14 AM   #72
Unregistered

Need to know how to play the clock card game. We are stuck big time with this. And I have the library card, but it tells me it needs to be used for something else

Thanks!
Old 12-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #73
Unregistered

What do you do with ice pick?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #74
Unregistered

what do you do with the morse code machine
Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #75
Unregistered

Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I started playing the game today and I am stuck on the dang clock at the Grand Staircase. The hint is, "When Merit is left, Honours our right". I'm very close to using the disc as a frisbee. If anyone can help me, that would be much appreciated.

*Sunshine*