About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you get Bowser to jump up onto things?? All those boxes up in the air...did I miss something??
I'm having the same problem!! Plus, I'm stuck and not sure how to get to the next level...I beat the castle with the treadmills and when to the next world with the underground tunnels, but i'm lost after that...where do i go next and how do I jump up and get the puzzle pieces and ? boxes for Bowser??
Old 10-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #17
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

ok simple awnsers to most of your questions... a )you cant jump with bowser you NEVER can but he does have a body slam but thats not for these. at the point in time the red pipe in the pipe room smashes in half you can escape bowser and go into the underground seeweres in witch are right undeer toad town so anny floating boxes or special block pieces will be picked up by mario and luigi later oin in the game. also you will soon learn a dig manuver that will be used on those x marks on the ground to get beans but thats only foir mario and luigi so if you dont have dig dont worry about them.
if you ever see a place later on that has a mushy wall kinda looks like a sandy dirt on a walling you will not have to worry about that till tyour in peaches casle and you find bowseer in a loked safe.

B )for tthae guy fighting the pink guy the first time around you will be obliterated but if your talking about the second time you just need some cunning if your talking about the third and final time when he turns into an ice pig thing you need alot of luck but i almost 100% the game so ive beaten him and the final boss but i nede to find one more bean and a feew other things.

c) for the guy stuck at plack beach with mario and luigi if youve made it to the top of the place alredy on the mounton and hw askes you to hit him youl need all the puzzel puieces from dimble wood to get him to help you . but if you have figured that out and went to dimble wood go back to the place that the yello catapillar guys guarding and ask him to go through hell make you find all the pieces outside of the zone hes protecting and thats when youl go in MARIO WILL GET CAPTUTRED and youl have to use luigi to SAVE him.

i hope this awnserd most of your questions because my arms are tired . sorry for grammer issues.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
Unregistered

Wink Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

thank you i have ben stuck on that since last week
i restarted my game at least 10 times
Old 10-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #19
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hi well im stuck in the pump works with all the black and red things that come out.
theres this one that comes out of a cannon and im pretty sure its the last one
but i cant seem to get it into the 'mouth' thing because it keeps getting stuck on the wall right next to it.
anyone tell me what i should do???
Old 10-30-2009, 05:42 AM   #20
Unregistered

Don't worry bowser can't jump anyway[for some strange reason]
Old 10-30-2009, 05:45 AM   #21
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I'm having a hard time sucking in Fawful[no pun intended] is there an easier way?
Old 11-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #22
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

i can't beat bowser at all. i keep on dying, especially when he get the little red guys to sling shoot him, also, i cant tell when he is going to punch me or just jump over me. and, what move works best to kill him faster?
Old 11-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #23
Unregistered

When Bowser is about to jump over you he'll take longer to gain power to attack and he takes less longer if he is actually going to punch you, and the red shy guys that launches bowser hit them with the with the right timing if they let you use the hammer...
hope this helped.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #24
MarioWiseGuy

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
How do you get Bowser to jump up onto things?? All those boxes up in the air...did I miss something??
There are platforms that u can fly off of lol later youll get this skill mario and luigi get u in your arm that allows you to fly off platforms without you cant get anywhere at all
Old 11-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #25
Unregistered

Hi... I am stuck on the final boss... I get to the part where I have punched him in the stomach, he spits out the little guy, and I have to vacuum him up, but I don't seem to generate enough suction to vacuum him up... he always ends up back in dark bowser. I have been trying over and over and over... is it a glitch in my game????? Help!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:33 AM   #26
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
i'm actually having the same problem. i cannot seem to figure out how to switch to the hammer for luigi.. does anyone know if this is a bug?
ok, you have to find peach and its so easy!, hey and how do u body slam 4 DS?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #27
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I am on the part when Mario and Luigi get out of Bower's body and are in the tunels under toad town, and have to hit the levers but i can't figure out how to hit the levers the toad said, "This should be easy. To rotate the bridge, you hit the lever. But I lost my lever-whacking wrench, so I can't do anything. Mario, any chance you know how to hit far-off things?"

PLEASE HELP ME I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #28
Unregistered

hey i'm stuck at plack beach i just got the game yesturday can anyone help me
Old 11-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #29
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Hi... I am stuck on the final boss... I get to the part where I have punched him in the stomach, he spits out the little guy, and I have to vacuum him up, but I don't seem to generate enough suction to vacuum him up... he always ends up back in dark bowser. I have been trying over and over and over... is it a glitch in my game????? Help!!!!
well how do create suction?
Old 11-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do you get past plack beach? i got the game yesterday and i've gotten that far.