About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 03:05 AM   #241
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got the first oasis seed and talked to the old man but now i got another and i cant find the old man what am I suppose to do?
Hes on the right side. Its basically opposite direction
Old 10-28-2009, 03:09 AM   #242
Unregistered

Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
in the volcano if anyone beat the dino lady witch vinosaurs did you have to defeat her
I use spinax, metria lv 12, and elasmo. I don't remember the levels for spinax and elasmo, I know there about the levels 6, 7, 8, or 9
Old 10-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #243
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
He means dig between the two unbreakable bones to reveal a secret tunnel out.
thanks!!!
that was a lot of help for me
Old 10-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #244
ggfighter

Cool Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

[quote=Unregistered;173626]how do you through the big door with a big fossil inside of iti want to know too
Old 11-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #245
Unregistered

Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THAT TURTLE!!!!! ^^^^

Also im the same from above xD
u get it by going in to rivet ravine tunnel 4 and when u see a ladder go there
Old 11-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #246
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you get out of the diga dig diamond. were you have all of those letters you have.
dig between the indestructable rocks then battle the BB's
Old 11-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #247
Unregistered Mr

???????????????????????????????????????????/

talking about nick nack how do you beat him to become level 5???
Old 11-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #248
Unregistered

Quote:
pls if you help me with my problem i can give you eny rare head fossil exp for t-rex and tarbosaurus!?

how can i dig in the deset for t-rex if you know pls respond before 7:00pm pls i need to know dont forget my ofer on top
u need oasis seeds from the guild shop.u by it in the todays special part. giv it to the old man and wait a while and a oasis is there and u can dig in that section. do it ovr and ovr until u giv the old man 4 oasis seeds and then you can dig evrywere in the dessert.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #249
Unregistered

Ok I have looked all over for the answer to this question. Can someone please help with this question :/

How do you use the red attacks? The ones that attack the whole team? Ive heard you have to find a chest somewhere in bottoms up bay in the ship, but where in the ship?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #250
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok I have looked all over for the answer to this question. Can someone please help with this question :/

How do you use the red attacks? The ones that attack the whole team? Ive heard you have to find a chest somewhere in bottoms up bay in the ship, but where in the ship?
On the far rite under a roc
Old 11-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #251
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Where is the head fossil for number 1? i,v looked everywhere!
Old 12-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #252
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Can someone tell me how to find the pirate ship. Been looking and cannot find it.
Well you break the blue rocks untel you find a black hole then jump in it and youll go to another place underground so keep doing that tell you find the one that leads to the pirate ship! anyway hope i could help, Bye!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #253
cj6

Post Re: Fossil Fighters Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

where is the last shattered idle in bottoms
up bay
Old 12-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #254
Unregistered

Fossil Fighters Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

how do you open the 3rd foot door?
Old 12-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #255
Unregistered

We are stuck in the mine. McJunker keeps telling us that he will fix the mine cart, but we need to go back to the junk depot with a v-raptor. We have a v-raptor in our case, but the guy at junk depot keeps telling us we need to go get one. How do we show him our v-raptor, and then get what we need from him?