About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are stuck with messaging level...we thought the plans had to be used for the receiving...have a life saver but we are stuck what to do to advance
Use the life saver to engage the crane that lowers the life boats on one side of the deck. When you get there, it will tell you that you cannot reach it. Use the life preserver.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #32
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I am in a secret hallway behind Robert's stateroom and there is a crate and I don't know how to get out? Can anyone help me, please.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I am at the level with the open window in which I am trying to get into the room next door? What am I supposed to do here? Please help!

You have to throw the butler's cat into the window of the other room to wake robert up in order to speak with him about the noise.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:49 AM   #34
Unregistered

I'm stuck at the mini bar to make hubby a Bermuda Highball drink.I've tried to find the ingredents from that paper with no luck.Tried several ways of mixing it with no luck,anyone have this drink to make...also I only see olives and pineapple to top it off with...TIA..
Old 11-16-2009, 06:59 AM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck at the mini bar to make hubby a Bermuda Highball drink.I've tried to find the ingredents from that paper with no luck.Tried several ways of mixing it with no luck,anyone have this drink to make...also I only see olives and pineapple to top it off with...TIA..
Never mind I finally found the ingredent that was missing and made the drink.....
Old 11-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #36
RAE
New Poster

I still can't get the clothes on the box on deck. What am I not doing right? Can you help?
RAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #37
Unregistered

Red face Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst View Post
You actually have to miss with the ice puck (if you are not playing with an ice puck, you need to make one) aim to knock down the empoyee on the otherside on the benches.
How do I make an ice puck? I'm stuck on the shuffle board game. It says to knock down the employee but it didn't work. The employee gives me back the puck. Help!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:09 AM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I make an ice puck? I'm stuck on the shuffle board game. It says to knock down the employee but it didn't work. The employee gives me back the puck. Help!!!
I'm stuck here as well. What's up with having to have an ice puck and how do I make one. All I have in inventory is a butcher's hook so I know it has something to do with the cold storage room. Please help...
This is probably the hardest HOG I've ever played.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
Where is the napkin? I can't find it.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #40
Unregistered

Please help! I can't find the napkin to put the sugar on...
Old 11-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #41
Unregistered

whatis the answer to the lock on the box puzzle
Old 11-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #42
fog123
New Poster

please tell me the answer to lock combination
fog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:50 PM   #43
Dexter
New Poster

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
How do I get the sea sickness pill. The Doctor nor the husband are co-operating at all. I am stuck till I get this. Please help.
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #44
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
How do I get the sea sickness pill. The Doctor nor the husband are co-operating at all. I am stuck till I get this. Please help.
Please help me! I am stuck on the sugar part. Where is the napkin to put it on?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:27 PM   #45
Dexter
New Poster

if your refering to the sugar on the plate you have to use the lidrary card that falls out of a book.
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote