About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

When on the cliff holding on to your life, you have to quickly keep pressing the A or B buttons quickly on the WII
(or which ever button they tell you to press on other systems).
Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

how do u use all of the firearms for the wii? mine will only let me use four of them.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #33
Unregistered

how do you get the mountain lion off of you!? i see the button it tells you to press and i hit it a million and one times but it doesnt work! what am i doing wrong!?!
Old 10-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you get the mountain lion off of you!? i see the button it tells you to press and i hit it a million and one times but it doesnt work! what am i doing wrong!?!
wooo hooo! just got it nvm!
Old 10-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #35
Unregistered

Please share for others that are wondering this same thing. (Like me) I hit the buttons when it tells me to, but nothing is working.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #36
Unregistered

how do i get the gold on the mallard ducks on level 1
Old 10-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #37
Unregistered

how do i kill the mountain lion is there a cave you hide in?
Old 10-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #38
Unregistered

I have the same problem with finding the guns I have unlocked. Can someone please help.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #39
Unregistered

Mountain lion

Ok, the mountain lion keeps killing me. It jumps on me, and than i can't get it off even though i repededly press the button on the screen that it tells you to press.
How do i get it off of me, and or avoid it's attack?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #40
Unregistered

have managed to unlock all 12 mission levels, have also unlocked several weapons like the crossbow etc. they do not show up in my arsenal when i change weapons. any tips on how i get to use these new weapons?
Old 10-30-2009, 04:08 PM   #41
riflenut
New Poster

have finally reached experience level 25. i now have all 12 missions unlocked. question is where do i find all the new weapons i have unlocked???? am using wii and have searched all over the place, can someone please help out a little???
riflenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #42
Unregistered

To use your unlocked weapons, go to mission select, accept a mission, and choose select firearms on the bottom of the screen
Old 11-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #43
riflenut
New Poster

well tried what you suggested but do not have a select firearms option on screen. when i do get the weapons select to come up all i have is the 3 guns the game starts you with. well thanks for your help and i will keep trying.
riflenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by riflenut View Post
well tried what you suggested but do not have a select firearms option on screen. when i do get the weapons select to come up all i have is the 3 guns the game starts you with. well thanks for your help and i will keep trying.

If you click on one of the three guns. Another screen comes up with your hidden weapons. You can choose which one you want to use.

You are on the right page just click one of the three guns and you will get more options.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #45
Unregistered

I keep falling off the log to get to the ferrel goat's. what am i doing wrong?Three or four steps out and i'm falling.Can anyone help me to get across?This is driving me nuts,please help...