About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I meant to say 11th mission in the third paragraph in above post.

Also I got a gold on the kudu hunt in that mission with just the footprint and poo tracks getting a heart shot with the crossbow from the 50% zone, if that's why you think there is a 3rd track on that hunt.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

OMG i am such an idiot, I just now realized that when you aim at the target animal and it says Animal Signs: 100 pts means you got all the tracks for this hunt and if it's anything less your missing some.

Does anyone know if the different kinds of tracks give different point amounts? If so that would make it even easier to know what I'm looking for =p
Old 10-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #18
Unregistered

wow so after that discovery i found 2 tracks i was missing in the second level and got my achievement. thx all for the help =p
Old 10-07-2009, 01:42 AM   #19
Unregistered

k i will look for that track for the ram... but yes in the 11th level.. the final hunt... after the blue quail is the greater kudu... i only get 80 points for the animal tracks..... if there is 1 track.. you still get 100... make sense.. there is only one time i had over 100... so i thought it killed my theory.. but im sticking to it... since almost all the other hunts have 100 points to them..... i found bird poo twice.. but ya i cant find any for the blue quail.!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #20
Unregistered

k i found the track for that stupid ram... .. so thanks for that hint...

as to the guy who got all the achievements or the tracking achievement... was there 3 in the greater kudu hunt or not... i swear i have found 90 now...

and is there tracks for the mountian lion!
Old 10-07-2009, 02:59 AM   #21
Unregistered

k i just posted the last couple.. but in order to get the tracker you do not need 100 points on a couple of levels... the feral goats in North NZ and the greater kudu hunt in tanzania... they both have 2 tracks for 80 points... i did find the mountain lion track as well...

god im happy to get this stupid trophy..

i didnt get the blue quail track either...

this game does not have a high replay value but man the trophies were easy.... except this tracking one
Old 10-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #22
Unregistered

Does anyone know where the animal tracks are for the indian water buffalo are? I think it's stage 9 and what the best cover spot is to kill the buffalo from 15 yards or less for the challenge bonus?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:53 AM   #23
Unregistered

Just ignore the last comment/question I got the signs and challenge finally if you are having any trouble finding animal signs go to youtube.com and type in cabela's 2010 Walkthrough or cabela's 2010 animal signs Walkthrough and there's a guy that listed all 12 stages

Also if anyone knows an easy way to get gold on the buffalo on the last stage I would very much appreciate the advice Thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 02:02 AM   #24
Unregistered

Forget the buffalo's now I'm on the kudo on stage 12 and it is rediculous trying to get the cover points to get gold if anyone has advice please help thanks and much appreciation in advance
Old 10-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #25
Unregistered

Yay finally all gold!!!!!!! The walkthroughs are very helpful
Old 10-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #26
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Im close 2 plat i need 90 tracks trophy n no iv got 90 but y dnt i hav it??? i jus say 2 times each hunt n thts over 100 but i dnt hav it 8(
Old 10-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #27
flashninja25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
use your shotgun with 6 shells (the order) now you wont have very much time before he pounces on you, so you have to get him off, and dont stop shooting him, he will die after about 3 shots
Old 10-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #28
Unregistered

there is three for thee leapord and two for the kudu
Old 10-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Can anyone tell me how to get across the rolling log in level 3 for the feral goats
Old 10-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get across the rolling log in level 3 for the feral goats
Iam stuck there as well....very frustrating!