About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 02:33 AM   #46
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has anyone got a far as the jungle in my sims agents, if so I really need your help with the four pedestals I have the monkey and horn, I have also mended the water pump but I cant find the cup or the torch looked everywhere used all my tools and can not find either of these items can anyone tell me where i can find them.
go into the sun shrine and open the boxes (one at a time) picking everything up from them but i can't remeber what you do after that sorry!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:39 AM   #47
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

can somebpdy please help me i'm in the temple in the jungle ruins and i've gotten past the first dragon and the second dragon but i'm stuck and i have been for 2 days! please help!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:20 AM   #48
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
for those trying to solve mystery at Evelyn's apartment...

the footprints end at the window and if you go outside and around to the same window you can pick them up again with the magnifying glass and continue to follow them.
i know that part but eat the end of the trail it says ' The trail fades here. Did the criminal do anything in town square? ' and it doesnt let me talk to anybody, or do anything special.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #49
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

does any1 know the password when hopkins asks you once u have got 5 stars
Old 10-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #50
Unregistered

Quote:
i know that part but eat the end of the trail it says ' The trail fades here. Did the criminal do anything in town square? ' and it doesnt let me talk to anybody, or do anything special.
Check the dumpster behind Shirley's.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #51
Unregistered

Can someone tell me where can I find the frogs, please?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #52
Unregistered

Quote:
does any1 know the password when hopkins asks you once u have got 5 stars
Please guys i am stuck at this and cannot figure it out
Old 10-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #53
Unregistered

Does anyone know where the pulleys are to be placed to get the chair lift to run? I have a sm, med and large pulley and can't figure out the right placements! Do I need to find more pulleys? Help!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #54
Shizuzeru

Lightbulb Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Please guys i am stuck at this and cannot figure it out
I finaly figured it out just 5 seconds ago so here!!

.H.F.q.A.a-d.R.L.Q.G. Good luck! (ps no dots on the real awnser)
Old 10-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #55
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuzeru View Post
I finaly figured it out just 5 seconds ago so here!!

.H.F.q.A.a-d.R.L.Q.G. Good luck! (ps no dots on the real awnser)
i just tried this and it is not working is the little - meant to be there?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #56
Unregistered

I tried that password it will not work
look;
I play it end. But I want some help.
I talk to Hopkins. And he gives me a mission. The mission is "Find the 10 letters to password".
I talk to people in town 10 people and they give a secret code to me.

Ginny : My letter of the password is either R or H. And the letter only appears once in the password.
My letter appears before Tim's.

Gino : My password is one of these (d,a or G). One of these letter (d,a or G) will only apper once in the password.
My letter appears past the 5th letter of the password, but it doesn't appear at the end.

Ashley : The password that I have is the capital letter A.
My place in the password is forward, forward, back of DJ Candy's

Abel :My password letter is the same as my sister's (Ashley), but in it in lower case.
My position in the password is double DJ Candy's position.

DJ Candy : Katie and I have the same password letter. Oh, and mine is in lower case.
My place in the password is number three.

Violet : I have the capital letter "L" for the password.

Michell : The password I have is the capital letter R.
The location of it is; move backwards, forwards, backwards, and backwards, from where Katie is.

Katie : The password that he (Hopkins) gave me is the capital letter Q.
And the place in the password was... Oh, I remember. One place before the end.

Tim : The password he (Hopkins) gave me is the capital letter F!
My place is not at beginning, but before five.

Chaz : My secret letter in the password is either a G, R, or H. Got it? Also, my secret letter apper only once in the password.
My position in the password is double Violet's position.

What is the password? Help me!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #57
Claire.

I have the password

HFqALaRdQG

Good luck!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #58
Unregistered

so...im right after the part of evelyns apartment, my lead says ' The first step is to find out exactly when the break-in happened.' well i have talked to everybody, BUT patrick. and i cant find him! hes not in the pizza shop or in his trailer >.< what do i do?
Old 10-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #59
Unregistered

Quote:
so...im right after the part of evelyns apartment, my lead says ' The first step is to find out exactly when the break-in happened.' well i have talked to everybody, BUT patrick. and i cant find him! hes not in the pizza shop or in his trailer >.< what do i do?
You don't need to talk to Patrick. Go back to Evelyn's and examine the clock. It should tell you the time.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #60
Unregistered

I'm stuck on the beach. My hint from Dr. F is "The Doctor says I need a gadget, and the only prescription is more megaphone." I have no idea where to find this. I thought megaphone might refer to either Summer or Tim, but I can't talk to either of them about this and I don't know where else to search.

Also I have a hint that says "The records from the phone booth show that Yuki placed an order for paint, but why?" Don't know what to do with this either. Can't talk to anyone about it and can't find anywhere to examine that mentions paint. ???