About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

the people tht were tryin to figure out about who to go to make a diving suit first u go to katie thn go to the person at the petting zoo
Old 09-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #32
Unregistered

Stuck on the beach - can't get to tea party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
Im stuck on the beach i cant fix the bike or work out how to get over the wall to go have a tea party with the squid thing can someone help me please
me too - can anyone help us??
Old 09-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #33
Unregistered

Cool How to get to the picnic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
Im stuck on the beach i cant fix the bike or work out how to get over the wall to go have a tea party with the squid thing can someone help me please
The bike we're stuck on too - but we just figured out how to get to the picnic.

Go to the brown boards opposite the grey wall with the tower, point the object moving tool at the shaped blocks on the top of the wall and you will see you can move them.

Rotate them around and fit them into the holes in the wall, then you can use them as steps and climb over.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #34
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Does anyone have any links to guides or help with the game? Im really stuck !
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM   #35
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

ive completed it. mwahaha just to spoil it the chest at the end has a rock which is used to get the crown then morcubus comes along, steals it, activates it then evelyn (who is mad mikes daughter) jumps im the portal, shes gone forever leaving you with the crown. mwahahaha
Old 09-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #36
Unregistered

what is the secret password when hopkins asks u to go around the town and talk to people really stuck plz help

thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #37
jaymbyrne
New Poster

could someone who has completed the mission -who vandalised the chalet explain how you solve it ? i am stuck with clue follow the footprints . help help help
jaymbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #38
jaymbyrne
New Poster

go to left side of chalet jump onto yellow truck,then tree stumps and over to the roof.i,m stuck on clue at chalet about follow the footprints. if you solved please reply
jaymbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #39
Unregistered

Im stuck on the Chalet part too
Old 09-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaq13 View Post
hello

i am the mission with eveyln, in which her house has been robbed

i am stuck on it!

the last thing that happened was the footprints in her house, they just stopped as i came to the bed, then they led me out the window and nothing happened, please help

with thanks

gazzaq13
i need help with the same thing! plz help!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #41
Unregistered

for those trying to solve mystery at Evelyn's apartment...

the footprints end at the window and if you go outside and around to the same window you can pick them up again with the magnifying glass and continue to follow them.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymbyrne View Post
go to left side of chalet jump onto yellow truck,then tree stumps and over to the roof.i,m stuck on clue at chalet about follow the footprints. if you solved please reply
If you are talking about the footprints around the chalet, use the magnifying glass to find all of the yeti footprints, they go in circles and you sometimes lose them on the path. Just keep looking in the general area until you pick them up again. If I remember right you have to follow them up to and through the gate.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymbyrne View Post
could someone who has completed the mission -who vandalised the chalet explain how you solve it ? i am stuck with clue follow the footprints . help help help
Follow all the yeti footprints around the chalet with the magnifying glass, they go in circles and they stop in several places. Make sure you go near where the cars are parked (but not outside the gate where the cars actually are) and then up into the snow, there will be a pile of snow you have to examine to get a clue (talk to people about the clue at some point). The footprints eventually lead up by the spot where the picnic blanket is and through the gate. Continue to follow them to the ranger cabin, climb up on the roof and break the ice to climb down the chimney. Examine everything in the cabin and go through the trap door.

Make your way through the mine until you get to the top level and go through the door there. Once you go through that door you will get several more clues that should point you in the right direction.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #44
Unregistered

Im stuck on the bit at Zoe's Mansion where you have to fix the clock ive tried but i cant find an answer please help
Old 10-01-2009, 03:27 AM   #45
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary q View Post
da bit im stuck on is there telling me to go to mountains, how da hell do i get there?

help!
if this is for wii you go to the third floor of your hq and go out the door opposite the arcade machine and go stright. go up the stairss and you should coume to your jet!! then fly in your jet!!