About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Stuck at the beach - can't figure out how to fix Chaz's motorbike

And how do you get to the picnic?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #17
Unregistered

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Stuck at the beach - can't figure out how to fix Chaz's motorbike

And how do you get to the picnic?

would be very happy to get some tips thanks
Old 09-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #18
Claire.

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Okay ive finally finished the V misson and got my 5 stars, so if anyone needs help getting their five stars let me know. But if someone knows the secret password the guy gives you at the townhall could they share it? i cannot figure it out lol!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #19
Jennifer

Umm... I'm not used to the game, but will someone help me? I'm tottaly stuck at the point (First riddle) I don't know what to do? I'll check back soon.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:06 PM   #20
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, im stuck on the part where it is asking about the map and its near where the animals eyes are looking.. how do i solve this one?
Please help me.

You know the rock along the backside? Tap on the rock and there you go.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:33 AM   #21
Unregistered

Has anyone got a far as the jungle in my sims agents, if so I really need your help with the four pedestals I have the monkey and horn, I have also mended the water pump but I cant find the cup or the torch looked everywhere used all my tools and can not find either of these items can anyone tell me where i can find them.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:32 AM   #22
jaymbyrne
New Poster

stuck on ski chalet mission clue is follow the footprints. follow to house .went down chimney.went into mine and out other side of mine .used ski chairs,found yeti cave top of mountain.help help
jaymbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:35 AM   #23
jaymbyrne
New Poster

did you solve mountain mission stuck on follow the footprints clue .
jaymbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #24
Unregistered

Hi
Im stuck on the beach i cant fix the bike or work out how to get over the wall to go have a tea party with the squid thing can someone help me please
Old 09-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #25
Unregistered

does anyone know the code for the frogs in v's hideout plz help me i have been stuck for about 2 days plz help.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #26
MSmoon18

I am stuck at the part where you in a mansion and you are looking for the book and I can not get to boo, dose anyone know how?
Old 09-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #27
Unregistered

I'm stuck at the ski chalet. Have found 4 of the 5 spare parts and can't find the 5th. Nova told me to go on the roof and supercharge the satellite, but I can't find the way onto the roof. Have been all around this chalet and can't find a ladder or anything I can jump on to climb up. Please help!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:50 PM   #28
Unregistered

found this code for the frog on another site, haven't gotten far enough to try it myself..

Yellow, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Turquoise, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Red, Orange, Yellow, Yellow, Orange, Orange
Old 09-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #29
Unregistered

found this code for the frog on another site, haven't gotten far enough to try it myself..

Yellow, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Turquoise, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Red, Orange, Yellow, Yellow, Orange, Orange

thanks this really helped
Old 09-30-2009, 01:33 PM   #30
Unregistered

hi

i have just found the map in v's hideout and is know askin me to make adiving suit so i went to katie (the person who makes clothes)
and she said she would be happy to help but she said i ahve got to find some1 who can make high teck stuff 4 the suit does any1 know who tht person is.

thanks