About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #646
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!
how do you get all of the forks i have 2 ?? plz help me
Old 08-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #647
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
hey everyone!
i finished the game...so if you need help ask...i'm more than happy to help.
hi i need hel on the first part i cant fint the tome at all sos please mail back asap thank u
Old 08-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #648
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
i need hel sos
ok so i did the juke box and all that and i got the box yada yada yada and i fond a torn piece of paper on the second floor and that but i need to know were the last gear is i found the one in the boiler room and i also need to know how to open the doors with the symbols it wont change please help
Old 08-27-2009, 02:05 AM   #649
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I NEED HELP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS PART. i PUT THE GEARD IN THE WALL AND OPENED THE SECRET DOORS,BUT NANCY CANT SEEM TO GO FAST ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE CULPRITS FOOT PRINTS.

WHAT DO I DO NOW? PLEASE HEL ASAP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A MEMORY CARD AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME

THX IN ADVANCE
if that happens somtghing is wrong withur ds
Old 08-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #650
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok you for the 3rd fork go to the piano and play the finger printed keys in order form left to right most left being 1 (123,321,213,231) and the the fork is given to you
my DS game was from right being 1...........!
Old 08-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #651
Unregistered

Help Where do i find the book plz some one help me plz i want to be done with this game over.And i go to the the libary how do i get on the other side plz help me.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #652
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am stuck in that same spot and not sure what to do. I have tried using the different symbols that are on the symbol doors but none of them seem to work. Did you finally get past this??
if this is the wright one thows sheets from the tome that were riped out look at them closly there r some symbols if that symbol on the puzzel do the naxt one that is on the sheet
im really not sure
Old 08-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #653
Unregistered

hi i need help so i turned the drums on the wall and i herd a sound that open the brick wall but i cant find it help me please sos mail me back asap
were is neros room help me please asap sos

//nicki
Old 08-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #654
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok so i got through the door at the locked door up the stairs but how do u get through the one downstairs??? HELP
Old 08-30-2009, 09:26 AM   #655
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I need help with this too! i've tried everything.

---Bella
me 3

-allie- <3
Old 08-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #656
Unregistered

Quote:
I haven't gotten the piece of paper from the clock yet. Do I have to set the clock on a certain time?
turn it 2 9:00
Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #657
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
hi iam stuck on the light house i have done the symbal they want and cant get it to open any ideas please
Old 09-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #658
Unregistered

please help i am stuck at the lighthouse entrance i have changed the symbol to what they want and cant go no further cause it wont open need help asap pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 09-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #659
Unregistered

Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.

HELP. i found all the 4 tuning forks...and the music sheets. now what. HELP>HELP>HELP
Old 10-03-2009, 09:24 AM   #660
Unregistered

Quote:
k im just gonna press the buttons a lot till i get it right and btw thank u soooooo much!!!!!
Just look at one of the papers you found with two symbols on it. On the left side you see the same symbol as on the box and the other with the triangle etc. is the other on the right side which you have to find.