About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

in the tree in the park
Old 09-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Wizards of Waverly Place for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
in the 3rd episode were do you find the clowns of justion ?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #18
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
how do i get the scrolls #234 in wiz tech ??????????????????????????
help please i am so cofused where do i get the scrollssssss. This game is driving me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Mad i tel u
Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #19
MarthaT
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help please i am so cofused where do i get the scrollssssss. This game is driving me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Mad i tel u
wish I knew

MarthaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #20
Unregistered

Help me please!!!! I don't know how to find Max's water bottle in episode three!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #21
Unregistered

Smile Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

you can find the scrolls by talkin and helpin people are the school if u need any help findin them tell me n i will tell u
Old 09-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
Unregistered

Cool Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Max's water bottle is in the locker with all the stickers on it its the 1 that stands out in there school
Old 09-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #23
Unregistered

Smile Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

you can find the scrolls by talkin and helpin people at vis tak if u need any help findin them tell me n i will tell u*
Old 09-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #24
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
in the 3rd episode were do you find the clowns of justion ?
you mean clones one is in the library the other is in the mondoplex
Old 09-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Help me please!!!! I don't know how to find Max's water bottle in episode three!
in the school the grey locker that has tape on it and hahttp://www.gamecritics.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gifs the game on tophttp://www.gamecritics.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
Old 09-03-2009, 03:25 PM   #26
Unregistered

how do i get the girl in wiz tech to wake up??
Old 09-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #27
Unregistered

Question Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you find the 8th and 7th gem in the game? please answer if you know.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
how do i get the girl in wiz tech to wake up??
You go to the stairs where that red headed kid is and look for a moving crate.Do magic on the crates.Do the move spell.Then you click the crate and there is an alarm clock.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #29
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

u use the undo macgi spell and i just clike on it duh
Old 09-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #30
Unregistered

Angry Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

what the heck which one