About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #61
Unregistered

Smile Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Heres how I got the snow field: once i unlocked the mustang i went to the adoption center and bought it. then i pet it to get it 3 hearts and then it grows up. then i took it to the pasture and and i saw a foal in a ski suit named jessie. i pet jessie to get it 3 hearts then i pet it more to get it another 3 hearts to fully grow up. bring out the toys and let your mustang and jessie play. once they become good friends they will have a baby. then i accidently exited but then i went back and jessie had a present for me—the ski suit. then u go to the map and it will say "you now have acess to the snow field" or something like that. REMEMBER: the horse doesn't always have 2 be jessie, it can be another horse wearing a ski suit. because some people said you see an arabian named bailey, but i saw an andulasian named toby wearing a striped swimming suit.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #62
Unregistered

Post Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

thank you,maybe somebody will listen to you!because I tryed telling them 13 thousand times!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

wow finally u guys were starting to anoy me with your noobishness lol jk jk thanks for the codes helped alot. ya the names ARE diffrent on most games on mine the one you guys call bailey was a tranhekker called libby and the ski jacket one was called buddy.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #64
Unregistered

Talking Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey guyes, 1 read all and that will answer most of ur questions, 2 thanks for the cheats and hints, lol makes it easyer and faster.

ps if u try all with ur horses on all places u would get them too but it take longer
Old 07-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #65
HorseCrazedGirl

Question Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey, how do you get the mystery horse? In the booklet in the list of horses there is a question mark where one should be. It says you can get it later in the game. Is there a code to get it? If so what's ther code?
Old 07-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #66
Unregistered

Question Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HELP!!!! PLZ plz help me i need to meet baily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:01 AM   #67
Unregistered

Post Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseCrazedGirl View Post
Hey, how do you get the mystery horse? In the booklet in the list of horses there is a question mark where one should be. It says you can get it later in the game. Is there a code to get it? If so what's ther code?
Well the mystery horse is a mustang and yes you open It with a code meadow I think?you will have to look at the 2 post.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #68
Audrey

Question Re: rosanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there more codes
What are the codes to unlocking all of the horses
Old 08-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #69
Audrey

Quote:
OK well I have two more codes(man they are getting harder and harder to find!),queenq and spacec.that is all for now goodbye.
How many horses and codes are in the game.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #70
Audrey

Exclamation Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syemaa View Post
Help Wanted Imedietly~

How do I find Bailey? I'm desperate to get the Mountain Unlock, I have done the rest of the codes...

I also would like codes that haven't been put up yet. Thank you .
Can you make some more codes please because there are still things that I need to unlock.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #71
Audrey

Quote:
OK what about this I will restart my whole game so I can find out how I did it.It wasn`t that hard for me,but if your so angry that you will use the F word I will try again.because I am the one who posted the bailey thing in the first place.plus the codes.
How do you start a new game
Old 08-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #72
Lexi Horse Girl

Wink RARE code: starso

Hi! I found a really rare code that gets you a Native American Chihuahua and a Native America feather band. I was just experimenting with what I would get! Here is the code: starso
Old 08-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #73
Unregistered

Help! I can't seem to get the game to revert back to English from German. I tried going through the main DS menu/system, but the game is still in German mode. How do I switch it back or do I just need to learn how to speak German (spreakin ze deutch).
Old 08-24-2009, 05:00 AM   #74
smittysk
New Poster

Just got this game - Two of my three horses have disappeared. I can see them when I go to "play date" - they are there to pick from. But can't find them in the stable, pasture, etc. How do I find them?
smittysk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #75
Unregistered

Dang! I was gone for a month, to Italy for my grandma's birthday, and when I come back you people ask the same questions over and over, I'll try to anwser all of them. P.S. I put up post number: 2, 8, 9, 13, 15, 20, 21, 23, 26, 29, 31, 36, 47, 48 and 62.