About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #31
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

You get a little bit far from marion ,willie,and elsa and use your whipto get them and kiss them
Old 08-08-2009, 04:31 AM   #32
indiindi
New Poster

Red face Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Hi there
RE: LEGO INDIANA JONES THE ORIGINAL ADVENTURES
We are stuck: The temple of Doom, Shanghai Showdown - we have done the antidote , but how do we defeat the guy with the gun - and how do we get out of there??
thanks
indiindi
london
indiindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:19 AM   #33
indiindi
New Poster

Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

hi you wrote you've got through the shanghai showdown level - can you please tell us how you get out of the place at the end - we've tried everything, but no luck!! thanks
indiindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #34
Unregistered

Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiindi View Post
hi you wrote you've got through the shanghai showdown level - can you please tell us how you get out of the place at the end - we've tried everything, but no luck!! thanks
toss glasses @ whichever bad guy in the balcony is holding the antidote...then after Indy is well, stand on the buttons on both sides of the dragon, take the sword and throw it @ the big orange discs on either side of the stage. Run over bad guy shooting @ you in upper right corner of room and smash out the wall behind him to exit theater.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #35
RavenKat

Ive finished all the game, every chest, every coin, every character, bougth everything there is t buy, I just don`t know what to do in the classroom in the university, the one you have to decypher. Anyone nows??

Please rigth to jramosl@yahoo.com.mx
Old 07-19-2010, 06:01 AM   #36
Unregistered

how the hell do i get out of barnett college?????
Old 11-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #37
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

I'm also having a problem on The Hunt For Sir Richard.
I understand that for the minikit with the cones I have to go to the other die of the bridge, but the motorbikes aren't even appearing. I blow upen the glass and there's nothing there. i've left the game running and stood there for 10 mintues to see what would happen, but still no motorbikes.
also, the christain guys with funny hats aren't running out and trying to kill me, so i think it's a spawning fglitch. but every single time i do this level, they aren't there. this is the only artifact i haven't gotten yet, somebody please help me.