About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
Lili-kins

Angry Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

How do i "play"? all i know how to do is drink tea, buy noodles, take them to limelights and do fishing and bug catching. That's all i can do. is there a game to play or no? My mum said she would be able to figure it out but she cant do it either. Help us please!

thanks much!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

there are lots of things you can do you just have to read the booklet and explore. Oh and does antone know how to break up with your boyfriend! I dont like him anymore and I want to go with a new guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #18
Claire.

Question Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

There is a noise coming from my dorm, saying like "ahhhhhhh" what do i do?
Also i need shade remains for this gravestone thing, where do i find them?
Also how do i get underground?

Thanks everyone
Old 07-26-2009, 04:37 PM   #19
Kaleb

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
There is a noise coming from my dorm, saying like "ahhhhhhh" what do i do?
Also i need shade remains for this gravestone thing, where do i find them?
Also how do i get underground?

Thanks everyone
To get Shade Remains, (what I do) is catch fish and bugs, take them to the books at the principals house, and occasionally, I get Shade Remains. And "aaaaaah"... I have no idea, I only got the game 3 days ago =l
Old 07-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili-kins View Post
How do i "play"? all i know how to do is drink tea, buy noodles, take them to limelights and do fishing and bug catching. That's all i can do. is there a game to play or no? My mum said she would be able to figure it out but she cant do it either. Help us please!

thanks much!
There is a lot to do in Magician's Quest. As the title suggests, you are on a quest. You have classes, three new ones each week, one per teacher so be certain to go to school and learn your lessons.

The town people will give you clues as to what you are to do in your quest. Quests appear after each Mystery Time. When M/T begins, watch closely, you will be given a clue as to what your mystery will be, but the mystery you have to solve does not begin until the following day, after M/T ends.

During M/T don't forget to stop down in front of the bank and take your lessons out of doors. Some are really challenging, others are quick and simple.

Best of all, have fun and enjoy the game! If you can Wi-Fi with others and go visiting or have visitors it ads to the fun of playing the game.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #21
Unregistered

hi, this is for anyone who can help me. I just got this game 2 days ago, and the principle brought me to his office and gave me a key, to activate mystery time. It activated on its own, and the key disapeared (as it should) but nothing mysteriouse happened, and after it was done, i didn't get any quest or anything. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get quests.. or maybe, where to get them, or what the mysteriouse things are that are susposed to happen. im really confused. thanks.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #22
wth

Exclamation Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

HELP! ive had the game for a month but haven't got the solve any cases or go on any quests why??
Old 08-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
you wait after a few days (maybe one week) then she will change the items that she will need. hope this helps
Old 08-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
there are lots of things you can do you just have to read the booklet and explore. Oh and does antone know how to break up with your boyfriend! I dont like him anymore and I want to go with a new guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!
how do you even get a boyfriend??? :S
sorry.....i don't know alot on this game either
Old 08-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #25
Unregistered

I NEED HELP!!

I've been getting mystery time for a while and the clouds would turn purple.. (if thats normal)

QUESTIONS:
-what is mystery time exactly?
- what are you supposed to do to solve/get a mystery?

Please help ASAP!!
Old 08-04-2009, 06:34 PM   #26
Unregistered

I got Mystery Time a few days ago....after that Reginald (pumpkin head) and the guy at the bank will not talk to me...or offer me any services...i've been using my room as an alternate space to store things...
Please Answer Me....MY ROOM IS FULL >.<
Old 08-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #27
Unregistered

Wink Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
It says she still wants the items for awhile, so keep selling them to her. Soon, she'll change what she needs.
Here's a tip: She pays double what price the item normally is, and gives you 100 ritch extra.
So if you want to make alot of money fast, sell the items to her single. Takes a little more time, but gets you more money.
(i.e. if she wants moondrop items, sell the mushrooms to her one at a time if they are the ones she wants.)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #28
Unregistered

Red face Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
I just bought this game today and i know it is a Real time game but is there anyway to waste a couple hours? sleeping or something? And also where can i find the guy that teaches extra curricular activities?
Mr. Graves (the extra curricular activities teacher) usually is sleeping the the attic of the school. He only wakes up during mystery time (as far as i know)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:13 AM   #29
Unregistered

Smile Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
I NEED HELP!!

I've been getting mystery time for a while and the clouds would turn purple.. (if thats normal)

QUESTIONS:
-what is mystery time exactly?
- what are you supposed to do to solve/get a mystery?

Please help ASAP!!
Mystery time is when your world connects to the Mystery World. During this time, rare insects, fish, and other things come out. It's a good time to make alot of money... Mystery times lasts for a week, or until the mystery is solved. If you turn your games off, then come in later, and the week is not up yet, then that means you solved the mystery. If you have no idea how, go to school, and take the right staircase. It leads to a room with a book that has all your mysteries recorded in it. (You should know that if you were paying attention when the School Principal gave you the key...)
During mystery time, right when it happens, after the clouds cover the sky, you see a shadow of someone or something. That thing is involved in the mystery. Also, if you go the Gateway in you dorms during the time, it should say "Go anywhere" most of the time, it takes you to somewhere that has something to do with mystery time.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #30
Unregistered

How do you get a boyfriend/girlfriend???