About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-21-2009, 04:36 AM   #1186
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

On X360 is there a way to turn of the thing that tells you to use strong attack and etc. in fights?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:59 AM   #1187
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaEnforcer View Post
I just finished memory block 6...and im standing infront of the area to get into arsuf...but it wont let me in. Error- Memory sector unavailable..>What do i have to do?
same here its all blue and it says memory sectir unavailable wtf
Old 07-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #1188
Unregistered

Angry Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have been playing assasians creed for quite awhile now and i am stuck on one things and i have already beaten the game but i just forget how to do this, i am in the first five kingdomes and under the map its telling me to locate three people to interigate and its telling me to climb up to a view point and find them well this is where it gets wierd, i have found all the view points and completd all of them and i am completly stuck! Please help me! I play AC on my PS3-magicman360, and you can also send me a message on my XBOX360- AVondy, i could really use some help and quick on this, thank you very much for helping me i will offer you a reward if you can help me! 500 microsoft points or a 25$ Itunes gift card
Old 07-27-2009, 05:36 PM   #1189
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am at the part where i need to go to Arsuf to assassinate Robert but when i went through th kingdom to get there, that blue screen thing pops up and doesnt let me go through because the memory isnt there. what do i do? did i miss sometihng?
yes you did you can climb peeks and press y and then investigations
Old 07-30-2009, 12:54 AM   #1190
Unregistered

How do I get the passcode for the old guy's computer?
Old 08-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #1191
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;138867]I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong

Remember to hold the gentle push button down instead of tapping it. I also made that mistake.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #1192
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
same here its all blue and it says memory sectir unavailable wtf
I have finished the game and on my 2nd go round. I have discovered that if you do not complete a mission correctly, or miss one you can not continue. When you get to this point it is aggreviating because you have to be within a very close distance to discover it. This game takes patience if you jump ahead to fast.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #1193
Unregistered

Quote:
hey i am at the memory block 6...i fought the leader which turned out be a lady...spoke with bureu...and then i am lost in the game...help me if anyone knows wat to do...
you are suppose to go to Arsuf and Meet King Richard and accuse Robert of disception, then challenge Robert to a fight to the death, the one that lives is telling the truth. Then u find out that the one you are really looking for is your master Al Mulim. And you have to go and kill him then u awake, see sysbols on the walls of your bedroom and the floor of the big room and the game ends. I think if you finish getting all objectives, the flags, kill all templers, the symbols might have a meaning and help in game II. The templers are easy to kill most of them I have been able to sneak behind of walk beside the buildings and stealth kill them. I only have a few flags to get but they are hard to find.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #1194
Unregistered

Quote:
I am playing the first mission but i'm bloked can someone help me because i keep hearing someboby calling overhere? but i can't access anything what should i do
it sounds like u saved a citizen but didn't go up to them to talk to them. They will stand there waving there hand and sometimes call to you. u must find that citzen and talk to them then u should be able to proceed. Good luck
Old 08-07-2009, 10:41 AM   #1195
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
I beat the game and i must say i had a little trouble with the adviser entrance but when it says on the roof its on that building. There is like a grated platform with 1 open block you must go down that hole and through the door, then it automatically talks to the advisor.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #1196
Unregistered

Quote:
yea,im trying tocomplete the investigations but ive climbed all the high spots and nothing has appeared on my map(no pickpockets,interrogations,eaves drop,nothin)what do i do,its really frustrating
i just walk around the city (in rich part of the town) and just found them but i'm on the jerusalem and cant found them
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #1197
Unregistered

Quote:
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
all u have to do is counter kill all of them its easy
Old 08-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #1198
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I get the passcode for the old guy's computer?
u have to go behind the man and it will say press any button press one and desmond will reach in to his pocket and take it out
Old 08-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #1199
Jack1245

When I'm in the burning village, after I've interrogated the man standing on one of the buildings, where do I go? The arrow that shows me where to go keeps leading me in circles, so that I'm getting the same orbs again, and again.
Jack1245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #1200
Jack1245

When I'm in the burning village, after I've interrogated the man standing on one of the buildings, where do I go? The arrow that shows me where to go keeps leading me in circles, so that I'm getting the same orbs again, and again.
Jack1245 is offline   Reply With Quote