About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-30-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I have a glitch:

Go to the bottom of the hill leading to the school.

Transform into a Wizard and enter these linguistics:

Incantation Flower Many(DO NOT CAST)

Get on your broom and ride up to the top of the hill. Stop, and the inventory icon should appear. Go to your inventory, select yourself, and click unequip.

You should be riding on your wand now.

Press X to cast the incantation. You can do it anywhere, it will fail, and now you'll be riding in the air on nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZwPK6-e0V4
Old 06-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Go to the haunted house. In one room there is a globe on a table and a bookshelf. Push the bookshelf aside and you can get to the basement in the haunted house. I didn't find much there on my first visit. An empty trunk... a ghost. But I'm going to keep searching. Maybe a treasure hunt there would turn up something?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
Unregistered

Check the Hunted House daily (or weekly, I'm not sure) and check every room with a chest, one should have a prize in it, an item for your room! I think there are 4 chests in the house. One of them is in the room behind the bookshelf.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how so i continue taking incantation classes with miss strawe after the first one?
Old 06-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #6
Unregistered

Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
Unregistered

I've gone in the haunted house and had all the chests be empty, so I'm not sure what governs when you get something.

The jobs for the shop lady, she just gives you more money when you sell them to her. She may also give you bonus money after selling, and maybe even the items she needed the materials for. She'll continue taking the items until she changes what she wants, which I think is like a couple days.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:42 PM   #8
ibionika
New Poster

Send a message via ICQ to ibionika
Magicians Quest Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I need to get more money for the Factory to get access and money for the ticket. i got 150 bucks. but they still keep saying that i need more money. where can i find? best place?
ibionika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
Unregistered

Red face Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I just bought this game today and i know it is a Real time game but is there anyway to waste a couple hours? sleeping or something? And also where can i find the guy that teaches extra curricular activities?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Unregistered

Is there any kind of money cheat for this game?!
And i have a real problem, the guy gave me the key for the door, and when i used to click on the door it said their was a knock but now when i click on the door there isnt even an option that allows me to try to use the key on the door. Its as if the key has disappeared?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

the only way to make time pass quickly is to change the time settings on your ds or dsi.

but of course that's cheating...
Old 07-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #12
panicbaby!

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

okay i went into my dorm and there was a voice that said would you like that? and i have no idea where to look now. Help?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #13
Unregistered

What are these things that go around like monsters? but one is like a bush and it just says he looks angry, what do i do?
Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #14
lol!

Cool Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

you have to gather them during mystery time.

Is marsha gay? my character is a girl and she asked me to lovers point...unless marsha is a very femenine man...
Old 07-11-2009, 03:13 AM   #15
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol! View Post
you have to gather them during mystery time.

Is marsha gay? my character is a girl and she asked me to lovers point...unless marsha is a very femenine man...
This is so she can become your "best friend." By becoming your best friend, she will send you telegrams and she will want to "play" more often.