About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Heavenly Sword here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Heeey

I have Heavenly sword on the PS3.
I am Fighting with the Ravenking (Bohan)
And he Shoot firebals and lighting bals and i dont no how to block them
Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #167
avatra

Wink Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
Come on,there should be enough people that have completed raven king by now!!!Does anyone have any tips on getting through the first section of Bohans army with the catapult and cannon balls?Can't believe I make through Raven King and I'm stuck on something that should be so simple!!.Just using aftertouch seems to take up too much time?Using rapid fire works better gathering points but I'm still not doing something right?Anyway of redeeming health in this section?Any help out there fast!!!
Fire the fire barrels and shoot the orange spots on catapults dont kill men waste of time
Old 05-31-2009, 08:52 PM   #168
Unregistered

catepaults:

What is the strategy for beating them?

Steve
Old 06-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #169
Unregistered

im on chapter 2 and im going to save master chin but faering arrows on the enemy is hard, is ther a way to contol the arrows?
Old 07-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #170
johny-b-goode
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 johny-b-goode is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe i am a bit dumb. i am 62 and i bought the ps3 because it had bluray. but got hooked on games.
i cannot defeat whiptail and i dont know the "range stance" or other things like roll away etc. can somebody help please
johny-b-goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #171
johny-b-goode
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
catepaults:

What is the strategy for beating them?
Steve
i found using the square button to aim and guide the missile to hit the four targets was very efficient
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #172
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have Tried To defeat Flying Fox But when I get to the third health part I die. So how do i get the health pots on the side when Flying Fox has Red Health and all of his Clones are after me? Please Help!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #173
johny-b-goode
New Poster

Wink Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
im on chapter 2 and im going to save master chin but faering arrows on the enemy is hard, is ther a way to contol the arrows?
try this link for a video replayhttp://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/heavenly-sword-kai-sequence/107606

and i went to "options" and turned off the motions for "AFTERTOUCH" and use the right toggle much easier
Old 07-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #174
Unregistered

how do I get in banquet hall in chapter two ?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #175
Unregistered

Smile Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Heeey

I have Heavenly sword on the PS3.
I am Fighting with the Ravenking (Bohan)
And he Shoot firebals and lighting bals and i dont no how to block them
Avoid the raven king till he shoots the spheres at you. if he fires a blue sphere at you press triangle just before it hits you and you will deflect it back at him. He can dodge your deflected blue sphere if you are not standing close enough to him when you deflect it. If its an orange sphere press and hold R1 then press triangle just before it hits you. Same goes with the orange as the blue...he can dodge if you're not close enough. Do everything in your power to avoid his hits. Once you get to level two of the raven fight do basically the same thing. But he has another move he does. He will sweep out of the air and try to take you out. Watch for the sign that he's about to do it (the sign is him laughing). Roll out of the way when he swoops at you. Keep firing the blue and orange spheres back at him. If you knock every one back at him he'll drop down and you can run in for a power strike. Once you beat level two then level 3 will start. This level is particularly hard to start cause all the men are blocking your view of him. Eventually they will all end up dead and you can finally see. The same goes for deflecting spheres and dodging his swoops in level three but he has yet another move he throws at you which is a cloud of Ravens. Use your speed stance (L1) and press square or triangle to deflect the Ravens. Stay persistant and avoid his hits and deflect everything back at him and you will win. Make sure at the end when his life is drained that you run up and press circle. It will ask you to press a series of buttons after that. You have very little time to react so pay attention and press what it says FAST. Do this and you win. Took me about 30-45 min. to figure this all out. Good luck. P.S....everything you need to know about the moves and buttons to press to do everything in the game is in your instructions manual that comes with the game when you buy it.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:00 AM   #176
zenekd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha1n R3acti0n View Post
When there are many clones of the Flying Fox in the cage, roll around until one of them is (for the most part) singled out. Then kill it quickly with your favorite combos. Rinse, repeat. He's easy once you get to that part.
use raged attacks when u kill all them it over u have won the fight kai wakes up and shoots him
Old 11-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #177
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeAvEnLy Sw0rD View Post
K in the orangumen temple, how do i get through? its really annoying
its easy use cannons while you can then take rocks and such and throw it at them.....when their down, stab them on the floor.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #178
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I beat the bird man on chapter 4? how do I get the other health jars? PLease help!!!

stand next to the health jar and press the X key
Old 02-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #179
Unregistered

Quote:
stand next to the health jar and press the X key
When you deflect the arrow things afterthrow it to the jars on the ledge. It may take a few trys but you will get it
Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #180
Unregistered

Ok! I am in chapter 5 in the final battle and i am stuck. Ok I am stuck to where Nariko is holding a canon i am suppose to kill 500 man but then when i killed the 500 man I got stuck to where i need to fire at the Catapolt(those huge thing like a house) plus when i try to hold the canon Noriko trows aways to the anemy.. So what should i do? And one more thing I keep loosing the canon. Can someone pls help me...