About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well, my agumon turned in a sukamon too
but he reborned and turned into a sukamon again!
can anybody help me?
I know what to do!

If you want greymon just leave agumon in a dragon or hp up gym.
If you want geogreymon put agumon in dragon gym then take him and put him in another gym then quickly take him to the dragon gym before the sign saying he got ___ up and ___ down.
ONLY LET THE dragon ups and aquatic down.
repeat this prosess until you get greymon or geogreymon.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver tamer View Post
i cant evolve my agumon to geo greymon how can i do this
Look where I posted the thing about how to help that guy who always got sukemon it is at the near very back!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #63
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Digimon World Championship another agumon

Sos how do i get another agumon!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #64
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterod View Post
Hey somebody knows a esay way to degenerate digimons
pliz tell me
make them battle against teams stronger than them in free batle.
they lose and are injured.
they will also be hungrey.
DON'T HEAL THEM OR FEED THEM!
Next day they wil be grieved AKA the bunch of black circles above them.
DON"T HEAL THEM OR FEED THEM!
do the steps again until they turn into eggs.

PS make sure they battle at least 10 times or they won't turn into eggs they will just die! > I know it has happened to me!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #65
Ricebox

Quote:
can anybody help me?
you see if you do notning and let it evovle it will turn to sukamon instead keep on boosting up its dragon and it will turn into tyrannomon or greymon

P.S. if you look in the digiopleydea it will turn into the last thing on the list of its evolvetions if you just let it evolve normALLY
Old 06-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #66
Ricebox

how do i get my rizegreymon to shinegreymon?
Old 06-22-2009, 01:59 PM   #67
Unregistered

Talking Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

my team consists of apollomon, saberleomon and zeedgarurumon.
zeedgarurumon is one of the most powerful digimon, his stats are all around 250 with health at 5370-6190 and his attack was at almost 300 with absolutely no stats training. =]
and saberleomon tends to attack all three opponent digimon at once, which is handy. I also have dianamon blackwargreymon and both virus and vaccine versions of metalgarurumon.

i find that if you go to google and type in "digimon world championship hints" and click on the first item there is a complete list on how to get each digimon.
such as getting geograymon to digivolve into rizegraymon it states that you must fight 10 battles with geograymon and lose 50% of the time. It's very helpful and as far as i know they are all accurate.
=]
Old 06-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #68
Unregistered

Smile Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Look where I posted the thing about how to help that guy who always got sukemon it is at the near very back!!!
uhm, no to get geograymon its only a few battles.
rarely do stats change what digimon digivolve into, usually its the number of battles penalties {times they get sick or injured} or by increasing dragon/beast/aquatic/bird/cold or heat AP or data/virus/vaccine attributes. Training stats just changes how they fight in battle. Like gabumon turns into virus garurumon by raising his virus stat up by at least 20, regular garurumon in time, and gururumon after 6 battles.

its stuff like that. To contact me, you can add my aim: stonetheretard and ask me, i'll help you digivolve your digimon.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:28 AM   #69
mopzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver tamer View Post
can you please aswer me how to digivolve gaomon to gaogamon
i think it takes 6 battles. i know it involves battles though, just free battle and fight the in-training 2 digimon, its faster. and i think its 8 to 10 for machgaogamon.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #70
vincent vuong

Cool Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopzee View Post
i think it takes 6 battles. i know it involves battles though, just free battle and fight the in-training 2 digimon, its faster. and i think its 8 to 10 for machgaogamon.
im vincent and yeah your right oh and if your gaomon is a coward i wouldn't keep it
Old 08-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #71
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

where can i catch nyaromon?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #72
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickles View Post
I've been playing this game for a few days now, and i'm completely stumped as to how to capture the wild digimon, i know how to weaken them with the bombs and the gun, but to actually capture them is eluding me ... any help would be appreciated
take the rope and draw a circle around the digimon that you are to cath next make sure when you pull the digimon that says pull the rope wont snap for further info please look on www. digimonhelpmeout.com

BY THE WAY IF YOU DROP A DIGIMON ON THE WALL OF TWO ROOMS FOR EVERY MINUTE THEY ARE BOUNCING, AN ATTACK POINT WILL GO U[P WITHOUT LOSING DEFENCE!!! <-- only way to do so!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #73
Unregistered

Talking Re: Digimon World Championship Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
can anybody help me?
battle with agumon ten times and find a surprise at the bottom ... your own greymon! YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #74
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic View Post
how do you get nyaromon to salamon? Mine turned into a renamon. I also can't get my koromon to agumon, i keep getting toyagumon.
look up to find answer
Old 08-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #75
Unregistered

Smile Re: Help im stumped

Quote:
Hello I've have played the game for two days now but im still stumped. Hope you can help me. I dont know how to equip stuff to help you catch digimon in hunt mode so could you help. ANYONE will be fine just tell me!
IM ON FIRE TODAY!!! OK DEAR READERS...

go to hunt... bottom of bottom screen ... right hand side... SETTINGS touch it...EQUIP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT touch it... touch hut pics and touch the stuff you want...FIND A PRIZE AT THE BOTTOM...YOU MAY NOQW KISS THE BRIDE!