About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 12:25 AM   #31
Unregistered

Post Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

OK well I have two more codes(man they are getting harder and harder to find!),queenq and spacec.that is all for now goodbye.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #32
x.PonyLover.x

Question Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

When do you get a foal?
En how do you do that?
Old 05-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #33
Unregistered

Talking Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.PonyLover.x View Post
When do you get a foal?
En how do you do that?
i no how to get one u need to horses and then u need to get them three hearts and them will grow up and then u need them to be friends and then they will breed
Old 05-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #34
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OK well I have two more codes(man they are getting harder and harder to find!),queenq and spacec.that is all for now goodbye.
kk i cant find the horse
Old 05-25-2009, 03:08 PM   #35
Syemaa

Exclamation Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Help Wanted Imedietly~

How do I find Bailey? I'm desperate to get the Mountain Unlock, I have done the rest of the codes...

I also would like codes that haven't been put up yet. Thank you .
Old 05-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #36
Unregistered

Post Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Well,Once you unlock the arabian breed,then bailey comes.but to unlock the mountain you need to make friends with him AFTER you get the blue and white striped swim suit when he has on the ski suit it is a multi-color sweater.NOT the red sweater.And I am very sorry if I posted already used codes,as I said they are getting harder and harder to find.when I actually unlock something I scream YESSSSSS!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #37
Syemaa

Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Ah, thank you.

What if I already unlocked the Arabian? Then what do I do? =/.

Pip is an Arabian, if that counts. I run into him alot with my Mustang Flicka. ^.^, they have foals FAST. o_o.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #38
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Well,Once you unlock the arabian breed,then bailey comes.but to unlock the mountain you need to make friends with him AFTER you get the blue and white striped swim suit when he has on the ski suit it is a multi-color sweater.NOT the red sweater.And I am very sorry if I posted already used codes,as I said they are getting harder and harder to find.when I actually unlock something I scream YESSSSSS!!!
i got tat breed i long time ago and i am dieing to meet him dammit do u no how to unlock the pond i am going carzyyyy
Old 05-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #39
Unregistered

Unhappy rosanne

Quote:
i got tat breed i long time ago and i am dieing to meet him dammit do u no how to unlock the pond i am going carzyyyy
ok i am done now so i think bailey is being a bitch o and i got a swimsuit from tat one horse wat had on she gave me it i think i did something wrong i don't no o and i am rosanne i have not told my name kk
Old 05-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #40
Syemaa

It's the beach, not the pond.
I already have it, I also got the Snow Field last night as you people call, the "Mountian" without meeting Bailey.

I went to the beach and made Monty and Smokey adults, then I bred my Mustang with them. That's how I got the Snow Field.

And, I don't exactly know how to get the beach, I just got it one day. =/
Old 05-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #41
Unregistered

Talking Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syemaa View Post
I already have it, I also got the Snow Field last night as you people call, the "Mountian" without meeting Bailey.

I went to the beach and made Monty and Smokey adults, then I bred my Mustang with them. That's how I got the Snow Field.

but there a poud it behind the trees tat r light
Old 06-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #42
Unregistered

Unhappy rosanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syemaa View Post

wat breed is smokey i never met him or bailey and am i ever gonna met bailey
Old 06-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #43
Unregistered

Talking rosanne

Quote:
is there more codes
Old 06-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #44
Unregistered

omg what does the ski suit look like?
Old 06-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #45
Unregistered

Angry Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
hi i know how but it takes a long time you bring your horse to the arena and become vere good friends then you get all of the horses through that and it should unlock one of them ether the pond or the mountian

U'll never find Bailey'z lil' bitch azz cuz he doezn't no how 2 show the fuck up 4 anybody and that'z y thiz damn game iz so fuckin' hard...