About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #241
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

finaly safe is don bu new i don not understand who to do nex bike is ready
Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #242
wormsbuh

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give me an email address and I will give you the save after the fruit, if you will give me one after the tire test in the fountain.
Can you send it to me too plz ???
I'm stuck with the same bug as you guys -.-
that coin machine is cursed, wanna smash it !!

wormsbuh@hotmail.fr

thanks a lot in advance to who gives me that savegame after the fruit coin machine...
of course I'll send you back the one after the fountain thing^^

I neeeeeed this save I just wanna play point&click !!!!
( because I finished monkey island a hundred times, and it's still as awesome as the 1st time ^^! but need to go forward too^^ , btw I'm waiting for the new Runaway !! ^^ )
Old 03-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #243
Unregistered

Check your inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsbuh View Post
Can you send it to me too plz ???
I'm stuck with the same bug as you guys -.-
that coin machine is cursed, wanna smash it !!

wormsbuh@hotmail.fr

thanks a lot in advance to who gives me that savegame after the fruit coin machine...
of course I'll send you back the one after the fountain thing^^

I neeeeeed this save I just wanna play point&click !!!!
( because I finished monkey island a hundred times, and it's still as awesome as the 1st time ^^! but need to go forward too^^ , btw I'm waiting for the new Runaway !! ^^ )
Old 03-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #244
wormsbuh

Thumbs up Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Check your inbox.
thanks a lot you rule man ^^
I'm getting at it now so stay connected !! I think I'm gonna make it to the fountain tonight^^
Old 03-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #245
Unregistered

please tell me .. back in the hotel when u get the box back and u get the scraps... u make the puzzle scraps.. and with what do u glue them??? because if u don`t do it in like 5 secs... they brake again... and u have to make the stupid puzzle map all over again...
Old 03-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #246
Unregistered

use the tape

Quote:
please tell me .. back in the hotel when u get the box back and u get the scraps... u make the puzzle scraps.. and with what do u glue them??? because if u don`t do it in like 5 secs... they brake again... and u have to make the stupid puzzle map all over again...
Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #247
Unregistered

Quote:
nvm!!! u have to tape it before u click on return
Old 03-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #248
Unregistered

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Have you figured this out? I am in the same spot

Yes i figured it out ... you need to put water into the picture thing lol ... after you go at the fence you put your cursor down by the right when you see a action place that say under the door or something like that ( sorry i don't have a good memory for those thing lol) you put the bucket with no hole there after that you put the one with a hole and then the green wooden plank on top. Now you will have a action point that say cornice or something like that lol .. anyway it's a little place that you can put something there... anyway now you combine the asperine and the little picture bottle you put it there and you put the big rock in front. After you go were the wall is lower and you wait till the cinematic and then you can climb the wall pis the ancor.

Hope it can help you... sorry for my english i'm french so it's a bit hard for me If you need more help just let me know
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #249
Unregistered

I put the wheel on the moto-bike i use the coin to fix the wheel and now????Why do no start the bike?Something i dont do???
Old 03-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #250
Unregistered

Quote:
I put the wheel on the moto-bike i use the coin to fix the wheel and now????Why do no start the bike?Something i dont do???
I got it...i find the key in the back of the safe and the list
Old 03-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #251
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes i figured it out ... you need to put water into the picture thing lol ... after you go at the fence you put your cursor down by the right when you see a action place that say under the door or something like that ( sorry i don't have a good memory for those thing lol) you put the bucket with no hole there after that you put the one with a hole and then the green wooden plank on top. Now you will have a action point that say cornice or something like that lol .. anyway it's a little place that you can put something there... anyway now you combine the asperine and the little picture bottle you put it there and you put the big rock in front. After you go were the wall is lower and you wait till the cinematic and then you can climb the wall pis the ancor.

Hope it can help you... sorry for my english i'm french so it's a bit hard for me If you need more help just let me know

hi i don every thing like you writen here but when the guard go to the gate i start to clime but i can jump in to the territory she just hangs on the rope til the guard com back sry for my english i m lithuanian
Old 03-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #252
Unregistered

Wink Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
hi i don every thing like you writen here but when the guard go to the gate i start to clime but i can jump in to the territory she just hangs on the rope til the guard com back sry for my english i m lithuanian
Ok ... it's alright .... euhhhh.... ok you will need to do it again but be fast don't wait in front of the fence until the film box open, you have a minute to put it and go to the lower wall .. so do it .. go right away to the wall get your ancor out of your inventory and wait till the little video appears and right when the video stop, take your ancor and clik on the lower wall and after your climb (all that fast so the guard can't come back when you are doing it) you clik to your right so Nicole can jump down.

Hope it will help you
Old 03-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #253
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I does someone have a savegame right after Nicole locks the agent in the elevator ???? Because my cursor went in timeclock and it never come back and i did'nt save from a while .... Doesn't really bother if its not right after if it's not really far before or behind it's ok too... Thank you very much in advance !!!!!

Please send it to catou19@live.ca

I hope someone can help me
Old 03-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #254
Unregistered

DOES ANYONYE have the saved game after the fruit machine? it would be greatly appreciated.

rizzla@shaw.ca
Old 03-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #255
wormsbuh

Quote:
Give me an email address and I will give you the save after the fruit, if you will give me one after the tire test in the fountain.
hey man I'm back with the wheel for the motorcycle in the spanish part (in exchange for the coin machine)

CHECK YOUR MAILBOX DUDE I've sent you the save game

Do I got to apologize for my english too?? ^^
since I'm a Swiss and a french speaker ^^ just kiddin'
it's huge that all the planet wanna end this game 0.o
gathering on this topic lol