About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #151
mathrim
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i already tried to use the wooden plank, but where do i use it? maybe i can't because the stool has no seat (it's just the iron part)
Use the wrench on the stool to raise it then put the plank under the bike
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #152
mkn

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

how do i open the safe. i've found the combination but i'm a little lazy to figure out how it works
Old 03-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #153
Unregistered

TOO ALL THAT HAVE PROBLEM WITH HOOKS , is not alone i tried everything i did it exatly as you all say and it doesnt work i can only see the wrong thing in this is we all that downloaded the game maybe is fucked up at that moment...
Old 03-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #154
insaneCFC
New Poster

i'm inside the hotel in Cuba. i've got the elevetor working but the button's not. what do i do?
does this water bag has something to do with this all or it's for the car later on? and the batteries?

if i turn off the electisity the elevetor door will open. now i can leave some bricks and the box with batteries inside... but what else?

Last edited by insaneCFC; 03-02-2009 at 12:54 PM.
insaneCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #155
Unregistered

Angry Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

this game really drive me nuts, am in the second case,and that fucking inspector don't want me to touch anything,he think he is a smart ass,and that bitch in the down floor don't want to talk,so what now,anyone want to help???
Old 03-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #156
Unregistered

OMG i hate bleedin slider puzzles any1 know of a way 2 skip it
Old 03-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #157
insaneCFC
New Poster

Quote:
this game really drive me nuts, am in the second case,and that fucking inspector don't want me to touch anything,he think he is a smart ass,and that bitch in the down floor don't want to talk,so what now,anyone want to help???
Give the inspector's card to the witness and she'll talk
insaneCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #158
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
TOO ALL THAT HAVE PROBLEM WITH HOOKS , is not alone i tried everything i did it exatly as you all say and it doesnt work i can only see the wrong thing in this is we all that downloaded the game maybe is fucked up at that moment...
I just played through that part again so here it comes:
Go to the wheel and take the spoke, take the keys on the desk, open the drawer and use the keys for light.
Use the spoke on the hole in the drawer.
On the hooks insert the fifth hook.
Now do exactly this: Hook 5 to SW, 2 to NW, 3 to SE, 1 to W and finally 4 to NE
And do it in EXACTLY that order
Old 03-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #159
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneCFC View Post
i'm inside the hotel in Cuba. i've got the elevetor working but the button's not. what do i do?
does this water bag has something to do with this all or it's for the car later on? and the batteries?

if i turn off the electisity the elevetor door will open. now i can leave some bricks and the box with batteries inside... but what else?
Rubberband on the lighter, and lighter under the box
Old 03-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #160
Numeric
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneCFC View Post

Im on the same spot.
Any progress?
Numeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #161
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Use the wrench on the stool to raise it then put the plank under the bike
thnx, finally that bike is up and running
Old 03-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #162
Numeric
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Rubberband on the lighter, and lighter under the box
Not working for me.
you take the batteries off the can?
Numeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #163
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
Not working for me.
you take the batteries off the can?
Hmmm no.. I put the batteries in the can, the bricks on the floor of the elevator and the can ontop of that. Then I combined the lighter with the rubberband (or the other way around not sure) and then used the burning lighter on the can.. so to lure the agent into the elevator.. make sure you have put the fuse in the right socket so you can open and close the elevatordoor and she says that she can capture the snitch in there
Old 03-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #164
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

guys,am in the second case,and i already talked with that inspector and also to the woman after i gave her the inspector's card,but the thing is,i stuck,and nothing appear useful,what should i do now,i am just walking and running like crazy,any help?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #165
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
guys,am in the second case,and i already talked with that inspector and also to the woman after i gave her the inspector's card,but the thing is,i stuck,and nothing appear useful,what should i do now,i am just walking and running like crazy,any help?
The witness said the perp dropped something outside.. so go and look at the stormdrain