About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #106
farfalla
New Poster

in murderers room

have smashed the wall with wrench
taken photos
but wony let me out the door.

i saw someone before put fingerprint??
where the hecks is this.......... 'Elp!

OK I FOUND IT ON COFFEE CUP YEAH ME

Last edited by farfalla; 03-02-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: edited as found clue yeah me
farfalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Guys, i do not get the trick with the hooks!
Which one do u twist 1st, i put them in the positions that s.one had posted earlier but it doesn't work, could anyone help?
I will appreciate it very much!
thank you!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #108
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

help...this game drive me crazy,,am out the hotel,and I've done everything,but how can i get the taxi?? help me out ... :-(
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #109
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it wont stay open when i back up to move it
okies got it i needed 2 put the rapier thru the safe handles now to find a smaller wrench
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #110
farfalla
New Poster

ekers

just found dead body in freezer!

omg! onward and upwardss
Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #111
Unregistered

Quote:
Which one do u twist 1st, i put them in the positions that s.one had posted earlier but it doesn't work, could anyone help?
thank you!
you have to do them in order 1 2 3 4 5 i think the code was 5 2 3 1 4 so turn the 4th one 1st xx
Old 03-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #112
Confused

Second Crime scene (alone)

Hello, I am confused about what to do. I came back to the second crime scene, alone. I added the 5th hook, and tried to add what i though it was the code in the order 5-SW, 2-NW, 3-SW, 1-W, 4-NE. In the order of first the number 1, then number 2, and so on. But nothing happens, and when i return to the layout of the room view, they reset, and still nothing happens. Am I missing something, or i haven't done something?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #113
farfalla
New Poster

Quote:
thank you!
it does work do it in the number order on page 2.
the hooks are numbered from 1-5 use this to complete
Old 03-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #114
mathrim
New Poster

Re: Second Crime scene (alone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused View Post
Hello, I am confused about what to do. I came back to the second crime scene, alone. I added the 5th hook, and tried to add what i though it was the code in the order 5-SW, 2-NW, 3-SW, 1-W, 4-NE. In the order of first the number 1, then number 2, and so on. But nothing happens, and when i return to the layout of the room view, they reset, and still nothing happens. Am I missing something, or i haven't done something?
Do them in the order that the note says.. first turn the fifth hook to SW then the second to NW etc etc
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #115
Unregistered

Re: Second Crime scene (alone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused View Post
turn the 4th one W
then the 2nd one nw
then 3rd one SE
then 5th one NE
then !st one SW
Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #116
pav

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystFairy View Post
Ok so heres what i found out. First of all the fuse box means nothing, same with the piano. Once you've collected all the evidence( you will know when you go to talk to the police officer and Nicole tells you the you can't give up the evidence to the police with out coping it first) you need to take your camera and take a picture of the evidence then you will be able to move on to the next part of the game.
Hi,

well i do all this, but when take the pictures and go to the door of the other room i still cant enter! Thanks.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #117
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

for god sake,anyone here??? i need a help..I've done all the things in the hotel,i sent the pic,and i got a call,and now what? i already talked with that man in the hotel,and he told me i can get out..and now what? there is no taxi at all,and no way out only to the cafee?? please help
Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #118
Unregistered

how do i tighten the nut on the moterbike?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #119
Unregistered

Quote:
for god sake,anyone here??? i need a help..I've done all the things in the hotel,i sent the pic,and i got a call,and now what? i already talked with that man in the hotel,and he told me i can get out..and now what? there is no taxi at all,and no way out only to the cafee?? please help
have u picked up ur camera?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #120
Unregistered

Quote:
have u picked up ur camera?
yes i did.