About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #76
mathrim
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I'm having problems in marseille.. What am I supposed to put on the Cornice next to the gate? All I can seem to put there is a small rock and a big rock
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #77
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you cant pick up the bamboo stick or the cork until the policeman is waiting for you outside have u asked the hotel owner for a taxi yet?

how can I ask the hotel owner for a taxi?i can only end the conversation when i talk to him...please help
Old 03-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #78
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Have you turned it on? And clicked with the innertube on the hose? Talked to the mechanic? etc..
ahhh silly me i thought the hose had to be connected before i turned it on thx xx
Old 03-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #79
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
how can I ask the hotel owner for a taxi?i can only end the conversation when i talk to him...please help
Have you gotten the call from the investigator about the second murder? If not then there are somethings you haven't done in the room.. have you connected the camera to the computer and sent the photographes? Have you talked to Ruth and your boss?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #80
Unregistered

Quote:
have u sent the pictures from the camera?? if so maye try calling every1 on ur phone
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
Have you gotten the call from the investigator about the second murder? If not then there are somethings you haven't done in the room.. have you connected the camera to the computer and sent the photographes? Have you talked to Ruth and your boss?
yes...everything is done...i told the hotel owner i can't sleep...he tell me i'm beautifull...and that's all...any ideas?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #82
Unregistered

Stuck in the Moulin Rouge. Got inside, have an axe, extinguisher, a ring and some letters. Dunno what to do next. Please help
Old 03-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #83
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Stuck in the Moulin Rouge. Got inside, have an axe, extinguisher, a ring and some letters. Dunno what to do next. Please help
You have more things to find in the dressingroom..
Old 03-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #84
Unregistered

hey i have a big trouble with 5 hooks... i tried everything, but can`t solve it... could anyone tell me the combination???
Old 03-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #85
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
hey i have a big trouble with 5 hooks... i tried everything, but can`t solve it... could anyone tell me the combination???
Don't have them infront of me but they are in this thread for you to find
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #86
Unregistered

what is 12V halogen for? does it have any use in the hotel?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #87
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
what is 12V halogen for? does it have any use in the hotel?
Nothing.. Just there for you to make the connection that it's 12V from the lamp and you don't need the adapter..
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #88
Numeric
New Poster

I cant find out how to open the back door in the antique store in spain. Any ideas?
Numeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:30 AM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
Don't have them infront of me but they are in this thread for you to find
ye, i found it , but it don`t work for me... i tried everything... i guess i am just stupid, because i can`t solve it. keep trying....
Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #90
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
ye, i found it , but it don`t work for me... i tried everything... i guess i am just stupid, because i can`t solve it. keep trying....
It does matter what hook you turn first.. follow the note.