About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

I have a couple questions.

1). i have a halfling enchanter but he can't use magic. does anyone know why?

2) my dwarf fighter always stares at the sky in the middle of the battle and then can't be controlled for a minitue or so. anyone know why this happens?

3) i'm stuck on the big mantis quest. i have checked teh river a million times for the Big mantis but he is not there. anyone know where he is?????
Old 01-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #137
xxemoxandyxx

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

how do weapons work i mean how do u know how much damge they do because im confused ... i have the game but no book i havent played number 1 yet though and i seen the wl on 2 weapons it was a knife and jadhmir or something like that they were both WL 1 but idk how to see the damage ...
Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #138
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakin View Post
wat you should do is have ur avaatar be a monk my team so far is monk, priest and a thief. you can recriuet the preist for free at the guild but the thief will cost you 500. right now im stuck im in da forest and its asking me for a code made from, triangle, circle, square and X if anyone know the order please post it
try circle 2square then tri
Old 01-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #139
Unregistered

i just started the game and went to the castle for the exam. he gave me stone n journal. what do i do after that?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:59 AM   #140
Unregistered

hey guys i just started da game and found a job card from river (after the forest) but cannot use it it says that i need to give it to the guild but i couldnt find a way though.. pls help..
Old 01-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can find them in monster realm, in a chest

heeeeeeelp i cant use the job cards S.O.S
Old 01-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #142
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tip: New quest can be activated upon exploring new maps so I suggest while doing your current quest, you should explore the map as well until you can get to another area. then go back to the town and you should see new quest from guild.
i am also having trouple getting new quests. I am just running around the swamp, but there doesnt seem to be a new direction. Could someone point me in the right direction??
Old 01-30-2009, 07:38 AM   #143
Unregistered

how do you finish the "BATTLE'S END" quest???? somebody help me please (
Old 02-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #144
Unregistered

i'm sorry i'm italian and I don't speak english very much...
my question is: how and where exactly(like: go and turn leftat the etc.)can i find the key for the nameless tower? thanks to everyone
Old 02-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #145
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Where in Glacies Cavern is the Key to Namless Tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i rlly need help
Old 02-08-2009, 07:05 AM   #146
Unregistered

i beat the game with all characters having attributes all 99 hahaha except the luck my archer only has the 99 luck plus all my weapons have 99 petrify effect and stun wow i wanna try this online. i discovered a way to harvest blank cards
Old 02-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #147
Unregistered

Can any1 help me?

I'm stuck at the undiscovered land quest. \

The quest was to find a key from a hostila den return to guild to report. I found the key (which i assume is the tower key), and went t o the guild to report, but the woman kept saying my quest is not doone yet. I tried checking my quest from menu and the instruction was tat i had open the gate, and go back guild to report.

can any1 tell me how to clear the undiscovered land quest?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #148
Unregistered

I just beat the goddess for the first time. i get sent back to the inn and told i can now call upon the warriors of old, what does that mean. and where do i go from their?
Old 02-12-2009, 10:23 PM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Valhalla Knights 2 PSP here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Hey, i am up to the swamp area and im at level 14 with 6 guys... all different.. butfor some reason the orcs and giants are so much stronger then me ... what do i do cause i tried building my levels and its not working... any advice ???
Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #150
Unregistered

everyone is talking about going to monster realm and how there are job cards there how do you even get there?