About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-02-2009, 02:56 AM   #61
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
need help with Elevator I die every time I get on top and climb the ladder the Elevator drops i start climbing and i die please help
Me too - any joy yet???
Old 01-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Hey....for jumping onto the next freight car...is there a trick to jumping??...because I always seem to fall in between the cars even though I'm "jumping". Any suggestions??...thanks
Old 01-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #63
Unregistered

its just speed. Get ready for the trap door to drop and get up as fast as you can, any hesitancy will get you killed.
Quote:
need help with Elevator I die every time I get on top and climb the ladder the Elevator drops i start climbing and i die please help
Old 01-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #64
Unregistered

Quote:
im on the train mission and i kiled the 4 guys iin the train what do i do next there isnt any thing i can do ....what do i do
go up the ladder to the roof, walk back along until you see a blue cargo truck with the door open on the other train. Jump across to the door and make your way through jc
Old 01-04-2009, 01:22 PM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey....for jumping onto the next freight car...is there a trick to jumping??...because I always seem to fall in between the cars even though I'm "jumping". Any suggestions??...thanks
yes make sure you jump at the right point, if there is no 'press c to jump' then you have to run and jump and time it right, where are you trying to jump from? what stage? jc
Old 01-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #66
Unregistered

Quote:
You need to uncouple the train and then leap forward onto that train. There seems to be 2 boxes blocking your path but they will blow up as a few guys are waiting for you on the other side. Do not stay on the train, you're meant to uncouple it and then jump. It takes some doing but believe me this is the way.
im stuck here too. what action do you take? ive tried stand jumping and stepping back and running to jump and so far nothing works...
Old 01-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #67
Unregistered

Smile Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
im stuck here too. what action do you take? ive tried stand jumping and stepping back and running to jump and so far nothing works...
ok i did it and he's right. here s what i did; kill the two guys first. walk slowly toward the carriage lever and stop immediately as the prompt 'press - to uncouple train' appears. press - once and immediately move forward AND tap 'c' to jump, thats what worked for me.

Now im stuck looking for a way into the ballroom on the next level. good luck. jc
Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #68
help me...

Quote:
can someone tell me how to get to the atrium in this level have got to the bit where whats her face shoots the guy in the room but cant find a way to the atrium through the fire just keep dying and dying and dying so fed up with dying

This is driving me insane as well. How the hell do you get past the fire into the atrium? Theres a big gap between a couple of sofa's but my Bond has got fat or something and can't seem to fit through. No idea waht to do...
Old 01-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
ok i did it and he's right. here s what i did; kill the two guys first. walk slowly toward the carriage lever and stop immediately as the prompt 'press - to uncouple train' appears. press - once and immediately move forward AND tap 'c' to jump, thats what worked for me.

Now im stuck looking for a way into the ballroom on the next level. good luck. jc
Help. I still can't get accross after uncoupling. Do you do it from the left, middle or right? been at this now for two weeks. Really frustrated.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:54 AM   #70
help me...

Quote:
Help. I still can't get accross after uncoupling. Do you do it from the left, middle or right? been at this now for two weeks. Really frustrated.
Uncouple, walk backwards a little, wait for the judder to end, run forwards, jump. Ta da... I think the judder is the key, if you try and jump while still juddering, you'll fail.

Now, how do you get into the atrium when everything is on fire...anyone, please...?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:46 AM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by help me... View Post

Now, how do you get into the atrium when everything is on fire...anyone, please...?
Go back upstairs into the room with Camille and the (dead) General. Walk around Camille and through the bedroom door. There is a girder that you need to walk across - but get the timing right or the flames will lick up and kill you. Once across, you can go left then down the slope to the atrium.
If you manage it your a better man than me as I have lost count at the number of times I have died.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #72
Help me...

Quote:
Go back upstairs into the room with Camille and the (dead) General. Walk around Camille and through the bedroom door. There is a girder that you need to walk across - but get the timing right or the flames will lick up and kill you. Once across, you can go left then down the slope to the atrium.
If you manage it your a better man than me as I have lost count at the number of times I have died.
Okay, sounds like a plan, thanks. Just one problem - I have tried getting in that room and the window that's broken won't let me through, the windows on the other side won't break and the fire on the left stops me there... hmmm... I'll give it another go. Cheers,
Old 01-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #73
Unregistered

Yeah, just squeeze through the gap. Fire does not kill you at this point. Mind you, after that the game is over pretty much. Not much to it really.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #74
Help me...

Quote:
Yeah, just squeeze through the gap. Fire does not kill you at this point. Mind you, after that the game is over pretty much. Not much to it really.
You're a genius, thank you. Can't believe I didn't try before thinking "no point, the fire is just gonna kill me".

Made it over the walkway and spurting fire without any problems, now just need to avoid all those grenades and survive long enough to kill Greene.

Cheers.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #75
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me how to get into the ballroom? I have tried everything. All the doors. Walking on the ledge of the building. Grenades. Nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.