About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do i send mail with fruit?
Old 12-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #62
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has anyone had a resident say they have lost their keys? If so, how did you find their keys?
I've heard that you are to shake the trees in the area that the resident said that they lost their keys.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:21 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
You need a slingshot. I think Nook's Cranny sells them, but rarely.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #64
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I'm having trouble planting fruit..
I've dug a hole with my shovel and selected the fruit, but the only option is to drop the fruit....
HELP?
Do I need an axe?
Am I doing something wrong?
Old 12-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #65
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I just bought the game and can't figure out how to go to town!! Help!
listen bud, all you gotta do is go to the front of your town where copper is and you will see a bus stop just outside there. click the pipe on the sign and it'll say to the city? and you can take it from there. i had these problems until i started exporing! It helps.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #66
Unregistered

I know people have been talking about sending fruit and recieving gifts, and I have two questions:
1. Do people send you gifts back ONLY when you send fruit, or can it be any gift?
2. How do you send gifts in the first place?
Old 12-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #67
Unregistered

I have a question about having your friends move into your town. My cousin and I both have the game ACCF and we want to live in the same town. Can you please explain to me how she can move in and we can live in the same town. Thanks.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #68
hunter

Lightbulb friend code

email me at weirdi@fastermail.com and ill set up time to play with wifi i have wii speak

oh and how do you get a friend code?

email me though oh and im hunter
Old 12-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #69
Unregistered

Can I buy an axe at Nooks? I'd really like to start planting some different fruits and am not entirely sure if I must axe down an exsisting tree for this to work properly. Can anyone shed some light?
Old 12-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #70
spottedcutie

Hey! looking for some cool people on animal crossing city folk
feel free to add me!

Name: Shelby
town: Nicevile
Code: 5413-4023-3384

You can email me at
floridasunshine4u2@hotmail.com
Old 12-29-2008, 12:29 AM   #71
Unregistered

How do you play with wifi?
Old 12-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #72
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I have a question about having your friends move into your town. My cousin and I both have the game ACCF and we want to live in the same town. Can you please explain to me how she can move in and we can live in the same town. Thanks.
I would laso like to know this. Me and my brother both live in the same town. I am able to work as have met everyone but my brother can't meet everyone as I'm asleep when he comes to my house. How can he start working at Tom Nooks?
Old 12-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #73
Unregistered

a tip for the money rock: you can actually get 8100 a day, not 2200. before you hit a rock, dig two or three holes next to each other right behind you. they'll keep you from flying back when you hit the rock with your shovel so you can get more money.
and i bet there's a shirt called "funky shirt." that's what they're looking for.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #74
Unregistered

i'm not sure how to move seeing as i haven't actually tried it, but if it's the same as wild world you should be able to just go to the town civic center and say you want to move - you'll have to be connected to your buddy's town via wifi. and you don't have to meet other human people when you work for nook, don't worry.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #75
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I get things like the tiki torch and the BBQ to stay outside my house...I can only place them inside my house..when I try to drop them outside they turn back into the leaf thingy..thanks in advance for the help!

you can only put furniture inside your own house, except in the attic (although you can change your bed up there if you have a different one!) that's just how the game works.