About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Also to get different fruits:
In a message to one of your fellow villagers that just moved in, include your native fruit. Then that villager will reply with a different fruit. Then start planting trees that grow those fruit. There you go 500 bells.
Whenever I try this, the animals send me furniture, shirts, and.. well.. everything but fruit. S: Is this normal? Should I just send out more messages?
Old 12-15-2008, 07:48 PM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
can you plant coconuts anywhere besides the beach?
No, palm trees will only grow on the small strip of land touching the sand (they won't grow in the sand, so you know).
Old 12-16-2008, 04:30 PM   #48
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Also to get different fruits:
In a message to one of your fellow villagers that just moved in, include your native fruit. Then that villager will reply with a different fruit. Then start planting trees that grow those fruit. There you go 500 bells.
Ive tried this and it NEVER WORKS one time I never got anything Back at all!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #49
Unregistered

How do I get things like the tiki torch and the BBQ to stay outside my house...I can only place them inside my house..when I try to drop them outside they turn back into the leaf thingy..thanks in advance for the help!
Old 12-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #50
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

When I Planted fruit, some trees didnt grow, and the trees next to them flouished
Old 12-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #51
Unregistered

can someone help. i wanna move my person from my ds animal crossing to the wii but each time i get to the download pert it always stops and says the wrong gamecard is inserted. Can anyone help?
Old 12-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #52
Unregistered

Cool Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

So there is all these message options to talk to others---I put the messages out there---but I lose the messages before they are presented to the other folks. Also, is there any way to use the messaging system when someone is talking to you?

I am new, and I just learned that to run, you can press both A and B on the Wii remote

This forum is great!

~E
Old 12-21-2008, 12:21 AM   #53
Unregistered

Has anyone had a resident say they have lost their keys? If so, how did you find their keys?
Old 12-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #54
Unregistered

fish in the river- I found her's that way and she gave me a gift.

I have had coconuts arrive on shore - but nothing else hopefully more come soon. I got all of the fruit from playing with others on the game boy however i don't know anyone who has this
Old 12-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #55
Unregistered

Friend code
2535-7569-4721

City Name
WeezTown

Name
Josh

Email at weezerdork1984 at gmail dot com

Email so I will add you back and let me know when you play.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 AM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anyone had a resident say they have lost their keys? If so, how did you find their keys?
Go fishing to find the keys
Old 12-24-2008, 01:57 AM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
When I Planted fruit, some trees didnt grow, and the trees next to them flouished
Make sure when you plant fruit that you use your axe and knock down a tree then plant the fruit in the hole where you just removed that tree.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #58
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
That is a very fast way to make your game no fun anymore. also the money rock is a once a day thing go around town and hit each one. once you find the right one keep hitting it you can get up to 2200 bells per day. Note it doesn't work if your gates are open.
How dare you try and tell others how to enjoy the great world of animal crossing, I 'll play this this game how ever i choose to play it.I am so sick of gamers like you who tell others how the game should or shouldn't be played.....you can go to hell!!
Old 12-24-2008, 07:45 PM   #59
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
That is a very fast way to make your game no fun anymore. also the money rock is a once a day thing go around town and hit each one. once you find the right one keep hitting it you can get up to 2200 bells per day. Note it doesn't work if your gates are open.
How dare you try and tell others how to enjoy the great world of animal crossing, I 'll play this game how ever i choose to play it.I am soooo sick of gamers like you who tell others how the game should or shouldn't be played.....you can go to hell!!
Old 12-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #60
Unregistered

Is it normal for the city to have different time then my town?