About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

k never mind that airtime challenge i figured out a good way to do it.... but now i am also having problems with shaun white. not the points thing though. i got like 24K on him my first couple tries and i quit cuz he kept getting 30K+. but now it wont let me challenge him again. when i go to his Alaskin hideout the challenge bubble is still there but instead of 2 black diamonds, it is a greed circle, and it wont let me press A on it......kinda frustrating considering i just rented the friggin game! any help or suggestions would be awsome. thanx
Old 11-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #17
zach

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

where is shawn whites hide out in alaska is it his head when u look at the map
Old 11-29-2008, 03:34 AM   #18
Unregistered

this is really weird...did this happen to ne one else...got all 3 coins for park city and europe and then went to japan and went riding around for a bit then i checked my money and i have 130 million dollars!! lol i bought every piece of equiment!! lol ne one have an answer to how that happened lol
Old 11-29-2008, 03:35 AM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does anyone know any hints for getting the coin at the top of the mountain in Alaska? I can't seem to ollie over the gap to get to it. I seem to get enough speed but everytime I go to jump I fall on my ass. I've even tried getting a better board. It's really getting irritating.
If your talking about the one at the end of the ramp what I did was walk down to right in front. there is a small ramp there. I went down popped off that onto the slide/ramp and hit the coin. This was allot easier than trying to go daown all the way from the top using the ramps.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:19 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder View Post
If you align the jump just right you'll hit the dish and then youll kind of bounce up and youll get the coin
ive tried 3 different ramps, is it the one with the little icon thing in front? ive tried that one alot but i can never even get close to far enough.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #21
Unregistered

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

I have finally beat shaun white and reading the booklet that comes with the game, it mentions on page 7, TARGET. There is an exclusive map, do anyone know where it is or anything about it?
Old 12-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
ive tried 3 different ramps, is it the one with the little icon thing in front? ive tried that one alot but i can never even get close to far enough.
you have to use your focus.........make sure you go up high enough to use it for a while......if you hit it straight on youll be fine........
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #23
Unregistered

how do you jump off a rail to the next rail??
Old 12-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #24
Unregistered

to beat shaun white just do plenty of double backflips but you need to do a lot of grabs and tweaks, getting the dr jib achievement is easy just use the monorail in europe and all you have to do for that coin is keep trying, set a marker and once you hit it right you will just bounce off the dish and get it
Old 12-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #25
Unregistered

there is a glitch in europe, on your way to shaun white's hideout on the staircase there is a lone rail, if u grind it u get a massive session and a huge amount of money.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:14 PM   #26
tom

Question Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

does anyone know how to get the dr.air acheivement or the one where it says you have to be sick in mid air?????
Old 12-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #27
Unregistered

Angry Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

does anyone know how to start as goofy and stay goofy i got the wii and the balance board but i cant ride my skateboard or surf the normal way so i got no hope with this, surely someone thought to put in an option but dammed if i can find it
Old 12-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #28
Unregistered

hey does anyone know how to get the respect of the riders on the mountians
Old 12-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone know any hints for getting the coin at the top of the mountain in Alaska? I can't seem to ollie over the gap to get to it. I seem to get enough speed but everytime I go to jump I fall on my ass. I've even tried getting a better board. It's really getting irritating.
umm... which coins? coz if u hav the speed boost or mega jump focus power u can just tap into those...
Old 12-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #30
Unregistered

yea does anyone know how to get respect from the riders at any mountain, i got the All Aska achievement somehow but i cant seem to get the others