About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Shaun White Snowboarding. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Yeah Does anyone know how to ride regular right away I always find my character going to goofy.. and unlike any other snowboarding game you cant just change this by checking a box on or off or regular or goofy
Old 11-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do you get the big run achievment like what does it mean by dont stop or bail to go high enough
Old 11-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
Unregistered

For the big run achievement you just have to get a huge score (I do not know the exact number) while ridding down the mountain with your multiplier going. If you stop or crash it resets your multiplier, and you have to start over.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah Does anyone know how to ride regular right away I always find my character going to goofy.. and unlike any other snowboarding game you cant just change this by checking a box on or off or regular or goofy
same question
Old 11-21-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
same question
flick the left anologue stick bottom left/or roght while riding it should change, on the xbox.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #7
Unregistered

Does anyone know any hints for getting the coin at the top of the mountain in Alaska? I can't seem to ollie over the gap to get to it. I seem to get enough speed but everytime I go to jump I fall on my ass. I've even tried getting a better board. It's really getting irritating.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #8
Unregistered

anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
Old 11-24-2008, 02:11 AM   #9
the gatman 360

does any one know how to get the last coin in Alaska where it is on top of the huge dish i cant get up high enough
Old 11-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #10
shredder

If you align the jump just right you'll hit the dish and then youll kind of bounce up and youll get the coin
Old 11-25-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
Unregistered

Yeah, I can't get that coin either. It's frustrating.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:24 AM   #12
Unregistered

Quote:
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
hidden valley nailed it today stoked
Old 11-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #13
Unregistered

wheres hidden valley
Old 11-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #14
Unregistered

does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?
Old 11-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #15
Unregistered

does anyone know how to beat shawn white at the end i herd it was impossible he gets 40,000 and i have trouble getting over 25,000