About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #226
neopiper

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i am up in the lighthouse and i dont have a paper with a code on it because seh never gave it to me and now i am stuck what should i do?
neopiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #227
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I've been playing piano in the order from a previous post but nothing is happening is the order right L,M,R R,M,L M,L,R M,R,L?

Is there something else I should do after I play?
Old 10-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #228
Unregistered

I found all the tuning forks and tried to get into the door by the 4 knights. I can't figure out what to do. The other ones were so easy.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #229
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I found all the tuning forks and tried to get into the door by the 4 knights. I can't figure out what to do. The other ones were so easy.
Never mind I found it in a earlier post!
LH
Old 10-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #230
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

HELP! How do you get on that porch outside the rooms on the top floor? I know there are at least three rooms you can use to get out there but I can't figure out how to get to the one that seems like it is the only way to see ALL the porch. I think I go to that big empty room on the top floor with one (at least) door out there, go to the end and do that puzzle thing but I can't figure out the puzzle!!!!!!!!!! As I said before HELP!
Old 10-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #231
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
HELP! How do you get on that porch outside the rooms on the top floor? I know there are at least three rooms you can use to get out there but I can't figure out how to get to the one that seems like it is the only way to see ALL the porch. I think I go to that big empty room on the top floor with one (at least) door out there, go to the end and do that puzzle thing but I can't figure out the puzzle!!!!!!!!!! As I said before HELP!
Again HELP! But this time times one thousand!
Old 10-25-2008, 03:56 PM   #232
Unregistered

I have looked everywhere and cannot find all three drums. I got one from James. someone says one is on a proch where is this porch?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:09 AM   #233
Unregistered

ermm .. im pretty much at the start, and i'm already lost haha..
and its annoying me!
The last thing i did was the jukebox thing, where it says that i found the tome box..
..Now what?
this game is rather frustrating lol
Old 10-26-2008, 01:18 PM   #234
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Help please.

How do you open puzzle box on the ceiling in Nero's room? I have tried everything. I am sure it is something stupid, but nevertheless, I need help!
I need help with that to! How do you do it????
~DESPERATE!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #235
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Again HELP! But this time times one thousand!
I'm here again HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:08 AM   #236
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm here again HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry mate.. I'd help if i could lol but i have no idea what you're talking about, cuz im at the start. ..i feel kinda stupid for being lost so early in the game, but i cant be bothered going to every room a million times to figure out what to do next..
..so if anyone can tell me what i do after i do the jukebox thing and find the tome box, it would be much appreciated. =)
Old 10-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #237
Unregistered

I have all the gears but what do you do next!
How do you open secret door with the foot prints
Old 10-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #238
rockinrj

I do not know how to do this either but i really would like to know so if you find out please tell me!
rockinrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #239
rockinrj

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!

you open the doors with the same symbols they give you on the door......if you have the three forks that make sound then you half to have two torn piece of papers and that is the answer to the juke box just read the notes on the paper
Old 10-29-2008, 07:56 PM   #240
rockinrj

I need help on the gears anybody I already have all four but i cant do anything with them