About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #16
18MW

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

GUYS HELP!!!!!
I'M STUCK ON A QUEST!! IT'S CALLED HOSTIA HUNT DOWN ORDERS!
i finished d quest for 3 times now and no new quests ever comes out! XP plz somebody help me!! im desperate XD i finished most of d quests btw.... only 3 ??'s are left and i dont know how to unlock them... pls help help help!!!! ^_^ ty in advance to whoever helps
Old 10-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #17
Hint

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hint for cheap revive : go to guild arena take H arena (50 G) and loose it all party members HP/MP restored
Old 10-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #18
lcyflame

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

anyone knows where to get a guide for this? i need maps and details of char builds

cheers
Old 10-11-2008, 03:40 AM   #19
freshboxes
New Poster

i need help on the quest where to find the lost item... i keep walking in the forest... no clue at all... and the other one is to find the feathers... any idea how to complete it? thanks in advance.

Last edited by freshboxes; 10-13-2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: found
freshboxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #20
Unregistered

where do you go after Mushroom hunt. Completed it but don't know where to go to progress in the game.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:13 AM   #21
boobjob

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

hope this can help =)) VK2 guide translated version

http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=ja&tl=en
Old 10-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #22
Unregistered

where to find freeze wings? kinda stuck at the Roslia's birthday quest. been searching but saw flare wings only-_-
Old 10-12-2008, 11:30 AM   #23
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Ok maby I'm an idiot , but I dont know how to finish first chalange ( this test from Latroci ) I was near some thower witch is locked and i cant find that place where i can use this Fu**** rock :/
pleas tell me step by step how to pass first chalange
(sorry for my mistakes because I'm from poland and I don't speek english wery well )
Old 10-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #24
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

[quote=Unregistered;155677]Ok maby I'm an idiot , but I dont know how to finish first chalange ( this test from Latroci ) I was near some tower witch is locked and i cant find that place where i can use this Fu**** rock :/
pleas tell me step by step how to pass first chalange
(sorry for my mistakes because I'm from poland and I don't speek english wery well )
Old 10-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #25
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me how/where to active/use the crystal to teleport ...
Old 10-13-2008, 08:25 AM   #26
talkcrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone tell me how/where to active/use the crystal to teleport ...
I do not think that the rock can teleport you. However at the ltr part of the game, when u get to a lake map, you will get a key. You can open the door which is lock at the river map.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:04 AM   #27
Unregistered

okay I'm having a lot of trouble getting to the river. I got there once but I forgot how to get there. Can someone plzzzz help me???
Old 10-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #28
freshboxes
New Poster

where to find freeze wings? kinda stuck at the Roslia's birthday quest. been searching but saw flare wings only-_-

freeze wing can be found in the river area. after slum is forest... after forest is river.
freshboxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #29
Unregistered

I know the river is after the forest, but can someone post a link with a map? I seriously can NOT find one anywhere!!!

or can you tell me how to get there? I'm really frustrated *throws psp out window!!!*
Old 10-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #30
kolorusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I know the river is after the forest, but can someone post a link with a map? I seriously can NOT find one anywhere!!!

or can you tell me how to get there? I'm really frustrated *throws psp out window!!!*
slums-->forest-->river-->swamps-->*mountain--->caves-->lake
once you've reached the mountains, there are 3 paths going to another area (caves, 2 paths leading to another area but i haven't reached there yet).

*you can find freeze wings either at the swamps or look for the fungus hostiae before the gates of swamps.