About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 05:44 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Midnight Club: Los Angeles for Xbox 360 PS3 PSP from Rockstar Games. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
Unregistered

Smile Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

here is a site

http://www.consolemonster.com/achiev...5&platform=360
Old 11-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

how did you win the dub tourney on hard?i have tried in a lambo murcielago and a fully tuned ninja and can not win.....what car did you use?
Old 11-29-2008, 05:34 AM   #4
Unregistered

Smile Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

For ppl who jus started the game the easiest way to win races and complete missions is with a motorcycle....
Old 01-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
Unregistered

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

use the suzuki ninja bike and dodge the cars
and when at the start of a race when it says go hit the nos
Old 01-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how did you win the dub tourney on hard?i have tried in a lambo murcielago and a fully tuned ninja and can not win.....what car did you use?
yea me to, i used the same exact cars, then i bought and fully tuned a ford gt, still cant win, i think im gonna try to get an s7 next
Old 01-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
xtobin 808x

Quote:
well, i never really knew how i was passing the dub's on hard. but for me, i just got a full tuned ninja, and when the race starts, try to do a burnout to get a 3 second headstart from the pack. i think the hills tourney was hard but it is all about precision. if you got 360, message me on help for the course. Gt= xtobin 808x
Old 01-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
Unregistered

Hello,

I my cars handle like crap and when online and racing it seams they are so much faster, all my cars are fully upgraded with performance and handleing but seams it still aint working.

what is the best setup for max handleing and also speed n acceclration.

what dimentions do you lot use,

wheel size
tyer size
wheels width and so on.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
Unregistered

If you have problems hitting traffic cars, the S600 is great because it is so heavy
Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello,

I my cars handle like crap and when online and racing it seams they are so much faster, all my cars are fully upgraded with performance and handleing but seams it still aint working.

what is the best setup for max handleing and also speed n acceclration.

what dimentions do you lot use,

wheel size
tyer size
wheels width and so on.
To my knowledge, tire and rim size and tire width do not have an affect on the cars handeling or overall performance. Its just a purley asthetic tuning aspect, like classic muscle cars with raked suspension tall fat tires in the rear and skinny and smaller tires up front for that "aggressive" look. I may be wrong on that though but I have yet to see any difference on any of the cars so far
Old 02-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #11
Unregistered

Cool Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

One thing players need to try and keep in mind is that all the cars within the game have there own unique attributes (accelleration, top speed, handeling) No two cars are tuned exactly the same. There may, however, be cars that when looked at soley for their attributes lwill look the similar but they may differ such as front or rear wheel drive, front, mid or rear engine... the list is actually enourmous. But the game designers did also neglect some key points designing the cars (4wd) has been completley neglected.

Each of these unique cars vary for one major reason, different players have diffent styles of driving. Some like to drift through turns while others prefer to hold as tight of a line as possible. Some believe acceleration is key to street races with the numerous turns while others will look for the car that offers the best speed in the straight shots. I myself prefer the acceleration over speed and the drift over the tight line.

What I'm trying to say is find a ride that suits you and your style...dont just go for the highest price tag or the fanciest name. Pick what feels best to you when you drive. I am fully confident that any car is able to win against any other car within its class. No im not delutional, a Saleen will of course beat down the VW any day of the week or what ever obsurd match up you may be thinking of to debunk my thoughts. Just find that car that is "you", run with it, perfect it, learn how it behaves in any given scenario and I am confident that you will win.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
Unregistered

hey guys i have the million dollars u need to get the garage iv beat booke and i have the actual mission up on the gps but it wont let me click it and nothing is on the map saying to go meet karlos even tho in the mission log it says go meet him with the million dollars i dont understand it??? iv dun the paybacks a beach mission and iv repeated the payback mission time and time again yet it isnt letting me complete it even tho iv done it loads?? any help or tips please thanks
Old 03-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
I won a range of Dubs by driving the cheapest car. The Golf GTI saw me through them because the rival cars are selected by the PS3 for their 'similar' performance. The races are therefore slower because the untouched 3,000 dollar GTi (with the full EMP special ability) is a slow car and as such gives more time to respond to all the other road users and corners etc. It took me ages to figure that out and I was getting very frustrated driving around in any of the fastest cars. All I ever seemed to do was crash and hit other cars because it was all happening so fast. The novelty of a powerful car wore off and I tried driving a slower one, then an even slower one, and then went for the cheapest car available - and that was the one which not only let me have fun racing again, but also to win!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #14
Unregistered

Talking Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

I want to know what is the best tire setting for my car, my car slides too much what should I do to make this stop, it's hard to try to win when ur car slides too much.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #15
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

all you have to do is upgrade you handling