About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS Wii

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for SimCity Creator (DS, Wii) here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 09-20-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

what does it mean when the building are flashing?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

The flashing buildings mean that they aren't getting any electricity. Build a power plant or make sure you have power lines hooking it up to a developed area. The game tips say you can have a building up to three panels away from a power source or other powered buildings without having to build power lines.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
Unregistered

how can i connect to other cities in free play mode to make deals? My news ticker says another city wants mine to take there garbage, but on the budget sheet there is no deal listed. Help Me Please
Old 10-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #5
Unregistered

how will I avoid the ruins always popping up?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #6
Unregistered

I just got SC Creator for the DS and do not understand how do you connect power to the buildings and cross over the roads with the power lines?
Old 11-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
Unregistered

How on earth do you read the full news from the news ticker in the Wii version? I cannot figure out how to show the news? Also, how do you connect to neighboring cities? Any ideas why EA forgot about the nunchuck when designing the controls for this game?
Old 11-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #8
Unregistered

Talking Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

1. you can connect powerlines to houses by making the orange tiles (powerlines) next to the powerplant, and then put the orange tiles NEAR (they don't have to be touching) the houses you want to light. Wait twenty seconds or a little less before checking to see if they have power
2. How do you make bridges without filling in the river?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. you can connect powerlines to houses by making the orange tiles (powerlines) next to the powerplant, and then put the orange tiles NEAR (they don't have to be touching) the houses you want to light. Wait twenty seconds or a little less before checking to see if they have power
2. How do you make bridges without filling in the river?
To make bridges, you'll need to choose to build a straight road, and start it at least 5 grid spaces away from the river edge. Drag it across to at least 5 spaces in on the other side and it should be blue. It will tell you how much it will cost to build the bridge, and you can accept/cancel.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:06 AM   #10
Unregistered

How do I get 100% on the Global Warming Age?

I have no crime, no flammability, all 'blue' traffic map, Lv 98 health, level 91 education, all geotherm power plants, 300,000 sims, low pollution(in one area where my recycling 'encinerators' are).The rest f the plooution map is white. All power/water supplies are good, normal output. I have covered most of my map, I have load of parks, zoos schools etc, but I can't get past 60%.

Can anyone help please?
Old 11-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #11
Unregistered

Question Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

how do you get water to your city in DS creator? i have ponds, water plants and water towers, but it still says theres no water.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
Unregistered

Is there a money cheat for simcity creator for the wii?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:30 PM   #13
Maxisneedhelp!!

Exclamation Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

how do u get rid of cheats/passwords that u have put on the options.please tell me i want the passwords off with the extra maps and all of that stuff.i don`t need the codes they are stupid.!!!!and also tell me what the last box on free play is because i don`t know and i really want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #14
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Is there a money cheat for simcity creator for the wii?
yes go on options and click password(s) and then go to the lock/caps lock and then type in moneybags
Old 11-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #15
Maxisneedhelp!!

Thumbs up Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
how do you get water to your city in DS creator? i have ponds, water plants and water towers, but it still says theres no water.
you make some space by delete a lot of trees the in the building zones at the top of the touch sceen touch the bulldozer and the click the water droplet and click all over the empty space and then there is water!!!!!!!!!!!easy peasy lemon squszy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!