About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 03:27 AM   #1561
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
i say to get the dodge challenger r/t i have it it wheelies 1345 ft
Old 09-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #1562
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i say to get the dodge challenger r/t i have it it wheelies 1345 ft
help me learn to do wheelies plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #1563
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
help me learn to do wheelies plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
me again i got the M3E92 for grip toward king +trouble with money plz help me
Old 09-12-2008, 06:57 AM   #1564
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i havn trouble with money. got corvette and cant pop wheelies

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #1565
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yo ive gotten 2 free car markers so far is that luck or what.i have 3 pagani zondas i had 4 but i sold 1 for some money

grip:zonda f
Speed:zonda f
Drift:drift kings car
drag:zonda f
Old 09-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #1566
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how many kings have you beaten ? hw do u do a whelie with an mustang shelby500modern? how do u get so much $$$$$$$
Old 09-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #1567
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

HELP running out of money i used all cheats allready plz smbdy HELP how do you get free cars ??? plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help !!!!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:12 AM   #1568
Unregistered

12.63 1\2 mile 1st showdown
Old 09-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #1569
Unregistered

TO ALL WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO WHEELIE

I figured out pretty much every stage three car you drag in the game WILL do a wheelie. You must attack this challenge in a different way than the traditional drag. As you will notice this is NOT a timed race! When the green drops you can wait a second or two. The key is not to hit the throttle before the drop. When it drops hit the gas and throw it in first. Your front end should begin to lift. To sustain a wheelie is an art. When your rpms are about to tack out or just at the apex of your torque curve throw it in the next gear. If your having trouble after second gear use NO2.

<--LIBERTY MACHINES-->
<PeAcE->->->
Old 09-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #1570
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
to all who dont know how to wheelie

i figured out pretty much every stage three car you drag in the game will do a wheelie. You must attack this challenge in a different way than the traditional drag. As you will notice this is not a timed race! When the green drops you can wait a second or two. The key is not to hit the throttle before the drop. When it drops hit the gas and throw it in first. Your front end should begin to lift. To sustain a wheelie is an art. When your rpms are about to tack out or just at the apex of your torque curve throw it in the next gear. If your having trouble after second gear use no2.

<--liberty machines-->
<peace->->->
how do u get so much money?????
Old 09-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #1571
Unregistered

Honestly money should never be a problem. This game is just time intensive. I never used cheats and I beat the game with relative ease. A key to making some bank is going back to the showdowns you already completed. In the career map menu it will list the bonuses for dominating a race day. For instance the superpromotions are $40,000 and $50,000!! Speaking of dominating, its a good practice to complete EVERY race in a race day. Even if you dominated the day there usually is a left over race or two. This gives you a chance to break records for the different events AND the whole day itself.

I completed the game with the following vehicles:
Grip = BMW M3 E46 (756bhp 498ft-lbs) and Mazda RX-7
Drift = Nissan Silvia (S15) (329bhp 373ft-lbs)
Drag = Dodge Viper SRT10 (809bhp 669ft-lbs)
Speed = Lancer Evolution (X) (889bhp 602ft-lbs)

<--LIBERTY MACHINES-->
<PeAcE->->->
Old 09-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #1572
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I get money off typing unlockallthings go to the 1st main menu, load career sell all of the cars back.go to the 2nd main menu and reset the game and do it over again )WII(
Old 09-15-2008, 07:13 AM   #1573
Unregistered

pagini zonda 970hp
Old 09-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #1574
Unregistered

how come in the car lot some cars say N/A for the cost, how can i buy these cars?
Old 09-20-2008, 11:37 PM   #1575
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
what is a good car for the 1/4 mile drag races? i have a 910hp supra but its way too powerful lol it shifts to 5th gear 2 seconds into the drag and its too hard to get perfect shifts....i really need help lol.