About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #1546
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yea u suck
u get stage 4 parts from the prizes when u dominate on the buildup to the kings
Old 08-27-2008, 01:37 PM   #1547
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
that because its not HP its BHP in the game there is a difference BHP is "Base Horse Power" it is the power of the car "Naked" or with out any mods to it
Old 08-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #1548
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

any 1 know haw to set up the camaro ss to get under 6 second on the dragstrip ive been tryin to work it out im on all 4s ihad max bhp but im getin whoopt online by ppl with only 666hp naw i have 666hp and im still getin low 7s n high 6s please can sume 1 tell me it tuk me a long time to get all 4s n its pissin me off
Old 08-30-2008, 08:12 AM   #1549
Unregistered

right i did the first section against ryo watannabe and now im at the stage with the grip/drifty rubbish. I have a zonda with all lvl 4 parts and body kits but on the first time attack thingy but i still cant seem to beat him. WHY!?!?!?!?!? is here like a tactic or a special way to make your car go fastest but for some reason i still cant beat him on sraights and cant beat him in general.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:54 AM   #1550
Unregistered

What Is The Best Drag Car?

For Wheelies Too.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:45 AM   #1551
Unregistered

Does anyone know what a good Grip car and Drift car?

Also, my GT500 keeps doing wheelies while drag racing. How do I stop it? :P

Old 09-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #1552
joeno95

Angry got a gt 500 carnt whellie

i av a gt 500 and got stage 4 engine and all stage 3 permoce parts and i carnt wheelie plz help me and i put cam timing up and start boost
Old 09-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #1553
Unregistered

man i read that someone was runnin 7.00's and i just wanted to show all of you up and say i just ran a 6.65 and hit two walls in the process of the run beat that!
Old 09-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #1554
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ha ha

any 1 who gets a free car marker hit the code unlockallthings and bye the zonda then hit leipzigand the grip races are all yours!

hello bmw m3!!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:05 AM   #1555
Unregistered

Quote:
Sorry all but I have to comment. Get the '65 GTO stock body and Stage 4 everything. I don't mess with the body kits or anything for it...it is a B***h to get it above 75% in pre heat. But that doesn't matter as it pulls a wheelie the full length of whatever track. haven't even had to mess with gear lengths or anything.

The problem I AM having is finding a good setup for My supra for Drift! I can beat everything else but the stupid drift tracks have me stumped.
I'll send you my drift blueprint for the supra or if I get time tomorrow I will post it, I just messed around mostly, set all the shocks to stiff, lowered ride height, maxed out all engine options set handbrake up a few notches and the rest is all trial and error...so far I've had no problems, running all 6000-8000+ in drifts with the supra and literally blowing away the competition which the best I've seen from an AI was like 3200 or something around there, except maybe the drift king...hope that helps a bit.

I always run low 7's and low 11's in drag with my new GT500 with about 780HP, I know it's not great but it does the job.

I also had a Chevelle that could wheelie the whole track but I sold it by accident so I'm trying out the 65' GTO and I seem to be having a lot of problems with it, the best I can get out of it was 840 feet and that was a challenge...anyone got a good tuning for a 65' GTO with all stage 3 and a stage 4 engine give me a shout.

And I'm looking for a good tuning set up for the Evo for grip, right now I have over 1100HP with it and its insanely fast but I can't seem to set it up so that I can actually steer worth shit at such high speeds...like the car goes 0-60 in I think 1.2 was my best or 1.3 and 0-100 in under 3 seconds I just can't seem to steer it...any suggestions for settings would be great.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:13 AM   #1556
Unregistered

Quote:
man i read that someone was runnin 7.00's and i just wanted to show all of you up and say i just ran a 6.65 and hit two walls in the process of the run beat that!
Dude I don't wanna sounds like a jackass...well actually I do, your a dumbshit...go back some pages and have a look at peoples times...6.65 isn't that spectacular when you look at some of these guys...plus you never said what your running this 6.65 with and btw I will beat you cuz I ran a 6.45 in my Supra, mostly stage 4 parts and it had around 800+ HP, I sold it and bought a Selby GT500 to try tuning a new car and I'm running very low 7's with that and once I hit 6.97 and I'm still working on getting all stage 4 for it and still playing with the tuning. So shut up with your bragging your not showing anyone up...douchebag
Old 09-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #1557
Unregistered

I downloaded the energizer pack and have won the new races that where avalable but the only cars I got from the pack where the seat and the roadrunner. How do I unlock the veyron and the f1?
Old 09-07-2008, 05:53 AM   #1558
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Try going to tune and make
the rear shocks stiff
Old 09-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #1559
Unregistered

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
it is only pecific cars that can do weelies!that car does not weelie.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #1560
Unregistered

I have a 240 sx, the first car that you start with, and you can do a wheelie the whole length of the track, even on a 1/2 mile drag. I just upgraded it all the way, and made the rear tires really soft, so that they have amazing grip. No wheelie competition is even close.