About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-22-2008, 03:29 PM   #181
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

omg u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was stuck there 4 ever. I searched all over the internet. thank you thank youL!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:59 PM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Please help me - I have all three books and I can't seem to get them on the shelf in order...what am I doing wrong? Is there some special trick to it? I feel so stupid...
Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #183
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Please help, I'm stuck! I have gotten the poem, 2 tuning forks (G and C), a gear, and two torn pieces of music. I can't find anything else. What should I do next???? Please help!!!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #184
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
arrh i hate this website if no one's going to me with finding the quartz i will ask the website if they like this website.
if you drag stylus over all the chips of coal a blue one will appear takes time
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 AM   #185
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
1: You have to change the time on 9
2: there are some machines in the first floor
3: there are three tuning forks
is that the ringing machine things? i got into the library thing but how do i open the doors?
Old 08-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #186
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
Communications room - you have to have all 3 of the music drums/cylinders. Once you do go to the machine with the antennae on top of it. swirl the antennae around so the red ball is in the middle of the green bar and then Nancy will hear that something heavy is being moved. Go back to the room where she can go outside on the catwalk and the wall is gone.
Ok I'm really stupid. I have one of the drums but can't get any further. Where are the other 2 drums? I've re-checked all the rooms but keep coming up with nothing.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #187
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
Communications room - you have to have all 3 of the music drums/cylinders. Once you do go to the machine with the antennae on top of it. swirl the antennae around so the red ball is in the middle of the green bar and then Nancy will hear that something heavy is being moved. Go back to the room where she can go outside on the catwalk and the wall is gone.
Ok I'm really stupid. I have one of the drums but can't get any further. Where are the other 2 drums? I've re-checked all the rooms but keep coming up with nothing. Please can someone help it's driving me nuts
Old 08-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #188
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

HELP I CANT FIND THE Lirbray
Old 08-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #189
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Okay. After I got the box from the jukebox sound puzzle thingy I went to Mr. Wargrave who told me I have to go look for the Tomb and he gave me a key. What do I do next? I have 1 gear in inventory and that poem with the symbols on it and some other things that I don't think are important. I went upstairs and looked in every new room I could go into. What to do, what to do?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #190
Unregistered

Quote:
Hm.

You're in that little room now right? What part exactly are you stuck at?

In that little room, there should be a door or something that requires a password, look on the piece of paper Abernathy gave you and it should have the password (star, star, heart, etc.) After all that, you go up the ladder and look through the telescope and nancy will discover another coin thingy. Look through the telescope again.

//Tohkii.

a stupid question.....where can i find Abernathy???i've no idea!><
i went to Nero's room and i got the correct symbol from another post, but i still couldn't get pass in
plz help me!
Old 08-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #191
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Okay, i need serious help here. I don't have any of the musical drums (although I know what to do with them) and I have one gear, the one from the boiler room. Whenever I press 'X' next to one of Ms. Loveday's golden doors, I can't click anything or anything, i can just see the symbols. I wrote them down, but it's impossible for me to press 'X' next to one of the green box things on the second floor that everyone says to put the symbols into. Did I miss something here? I have also already done the tuning key puzzle with the jukebox and recovered the tomb box, in turn receiving the master key. Help??
Old 08-31-2008, 01:06 AM   #192
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't figure out what to do with the iron puzzle box James found.

Do I match the symbols or do I need to look at scraps of paper?

Help!!
If you look on the pages you collected from the book, the second page has the symbols on it. The first matches the lit up one in the box and the second, that you create, looks kind of like a tree.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:06 AM   #193
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm at the lighthouse I can't get in! I did the lock just like' the sliver box" but it just will not open what know?

ps. Am I doing somthing wrong!

It isn't the same as the silver box. Look at your papers that you've collected from the book. One of them will have a symbol on it that matches the one that is in blue on the door. You then do the second to match the second on the page.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:11 AM   #194
Unregistered

Quote:
now can someone help me plz?!? i cant open the box so i went to the lighthouse instead and now im stuck on the island with the lighthouse on it! im in desperate need of assistance!!

Get really close to the dead body and a red X will appear on your touch pad so you can look at the body. You then need to get really close to the telescope for another red X so you can look through the telescope. They both can be tricky it is a matter of lining up Nancy just right. After that, I think there is another one on the dock for footprints, but either way you can then get of the Island and end up right back at the Mansion.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:18 AM   #195
Unregistered

Quote:
Please help me - I have all three books and I can't seem to get them on the shelf in order...what am I doing wrong? Is there some special trick to it? I feel so stupid...
there is no special order just click in the three empty spaces.