About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #91
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do u solve the box? i made the same shape as it says but nothings happening
Old 08-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and now im talking to james in the garage sorta thing
The box is right next to him with an exclamation point over it.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #93
Unregistered

Quote:
how do u solve the box? i made the same shape as it says but nothings happening
You don't use that symbol. I just messed around with the arrows and eventually got it. I didn't even have time to see what it was.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #94
Unregistered

k im just gonna press the buttons a lot till i get it right and btw thank u soooooo much!!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #95
Unregistered

Quote:
k im just gonna press the buttons a lot till i get it right and btw thank u soooooo much!!!!!
You are very welcome.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #96
Unregistered

k i got it and now the drums go where i kno but i totally cant remember..i feel really stupid for asking all these questions
Old 08-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #97
Unregistered

They go on the wall, there is a room on the second floor, it has yellowish walls, and on the wall you'll see an exclamation point. the room looks kinda of like the one by the elevator.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #98
Unregistered

I need help with the puzzle in Nero's room. I can't figure out what symbol to use!

---Bella
Old 08-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #99
Unregistered

i dont understand what u do with the drum thing im spinning it as fast as i can and nothings happening
Old 08-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #100
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Hello fellow clue benders,this might be a stupid question but...

I finally found the 3 peices of the princess coin and my question is

What do I do with them?? lol. I looked all over trying to figure out what to do with them and i've come to the conclusion that I mist me slow
Old 08-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
i dont understand what u do with the drum thing im spinning it as fast as i can and nothings happening
You have to get it to go in the green part.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #102
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello fellow clue benders,this might be a stupid question but...

I finally found the 3 peices of the princess coin and my question is

What do I do with them?? lol. I looked all over trying to figure out what to do with them and i've come to the conclusion that I mist me slow
it goes in the statue in the middle of town. there is a spot for it. look for the "!"
Old 08-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #103
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

when you have to put the symbols in the box thingies throught the wooden double doors in the main room i need the symbol order plz
Old 08-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #104
Unregistered

Quote:
when you have to put the symbols in the box thingies throught the wooden double doors in the main room i need the symbol order plz
They open mrs. Lovedays doors. Go to the door you want to open, and look at the symbols on it. (the set on top) either write them down, or think of something to remember them. For me, I made the one shape and hourglass because it looks like one, the one with the two lines coming down, a long haired girl, the one with the triangle unisex, and the other one male.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #105
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Im spinning the drum thing to wjere the red ball is in the green bar,but nothing is happening?? please help