About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
set the clock to 9 oclock
Old 08-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #62
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I can't figure out what to do with the iron puzzle box James found.

Do I match the symbols or do I need to look at scraps of paper?

Help!!
im stuck there to i really need help
Old 08-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #63
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok when u unlock the doulbe doors by the door to the library how in when order you you put the symbols on the things next to the doors
Old 08-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #64
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

wat do u mean beside the doors?
Old 08-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #65
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

oh.... look under the golden ones and their gray you have to go up to the second floor and type the same symbols (and in the right order) on the jukeboxes there are four if you keep walking around
Old 08-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #66
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I need help. I've found 1 gear, with pieces of sheet music, and 3 tuning forks. I can't get into any of the doors with the symbols on it, and some rooms don't have arrows so they won't let me in.

where do I go from here? I've been in every room, and I can't figure it out.

Bella
Old 08-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #67
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

now can someone help me plz?!? i cant open the box so i went to the lighthouse instead and now im stuck on the island with the lighthouse on it! im in desperate need of assistance!!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #68
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

well bella the best i can tell you is keep looking for the room with the jukebox in it on the first floor thats how it and around the beginning of this chat thing someone tell you how to get all the gears and i think you need them first so ya look there
Old 08-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #69
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Double Doors

when i said the double doors i meant when u go up the stairs in the room with mr. watshisface is in when you walk in theres a thing you have to put 1 symbol per thingy and you have to walk to all four of them and you have to pu them in the right order and i guess you get some thing but i have no idea what the order is

Please help me
Old 08-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #70
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

well i already got past that and i have no clue wat you mean-_-
Old 08-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #71
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Double Doors

when i said the double doors i meant when u go up the stairs in the room with mr. watshisface is in when you walk in theres a thing you have to put 1 symbol per thingy and you have to walk to all four of them and you have to pu them in the right order and i guess you get some thing but i have no idea what the order is

Please help me
oh ok i no wat ur talking about now!! lie the gold doors right?
Old 08-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #72
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i just got this game and so far i have 1 gear 3 tuning forks and 2 pieces of paper and now im stuck i need help plz someone!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #73
Unregistered

im stuck at the door next to the knights whats the combination for the red and blue buttons?!?!?!? plz someone help me! thnx

Em
Old 08-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #74
Unregistered

What do you do with the gears and where do you find the books?
Old 08-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #75
Unregistered

Em - Follow the colors on the stands of statues.