About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #196
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In the journal the 4 statues each have a name (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John). Each direction has a the same names. Point the statues in the direction of their name.
wat direction do u point them?
Old 06-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #197
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The God Mode cheat is FAKE!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 05:43 AM   #198
Unregistered

Re: Library

what do you do with the moveing staues
Old 06-11-2008, 02:30 AM   #199
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I just got the game today.. I'm stuck on Chapter 4 right when you jump down from the high ledge onto the ground and there's the arch and HELLA pirates. I've tried everything and can't seem to beat it. I've even tried grenades and the powder kegs.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #200
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama_Freak1 View Post
Climb UP the vine a bit and then swing.
Works for me... push O and ten X
Old 06-22-2008, 01:26 AM   #201
Steeseeliarse

Post buy levaquin ONLINE CENTER! plainly permitted for discount lasix

Buy generic isosorbide.Great Discounts. perceptive like a bunny And circumspect Shipping <a href=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buy_isosorbide-mononitrate>isosorbide online</a> Worldwide. Buy <a href=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buy_keflex_antibiotic>buy keflex online</a> Online. correct buy keflex. penny-pinching <a href=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buy_lamisil>lamisil pills</a> Online! Are you looking for buy buy lamisil ONLINE? No medication! serene and condensed! Buy lanoxin ONLINE CENTER! Buy Scrooge-like! abundantly permitted for buy <a href=http://www.ipetitions
.com/petition/buy_lanoxin-online>cheap lanoxin</a>!
We put up for purchasing <a href=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buy_lasix-online>cheap lasix</a> for lowest prices on the web.
Buy buy lasix online It is serene and starve oneself! seemly levaquin online. grubby <a href=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buy_levaquin_online>order levaquin</a>. fair miserable immovable And circumspect Shipping .
Old 06-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #202
Unregistered

Stuck on part of the game where the hint is two guns roped together as a crucifix with a skull head at the top. Walking through the opening there is a waterfall - can't jump over it at all cos you die. How do I get up the guns. Tried grabbing it, shooting it, nothing seems to work. Help.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #203
Michael

Question Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm stuck in the start of chapter 3, (i think), its where they just descover the nazi submarine, but what should i do now?

Nate says that he'll going to tjeck it out, but I can't figure out what to do.

I really hopes someone can help.

Best regards,
Michael
Old 07-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #204
funny

Talking Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey there anyone know about a hard treasure to find, then tip me here=P
Old 07-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #205
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
The God Mode cheat is FAKE!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!!
i know but it might be a place to wright the cheat codes check out youtube or something to get information
Old 07-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #206
Unregistered

Question Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm on the little "nub" beside the stained glass heart window and don't know what to do now...it's in chapter 15...please help!
Old 07-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi guys
First time poster on here so sorry if Ive missed this elsewhere. When you're in the Monestary, you come to a big wooden door which opens like a lot of the doors by winding the chain. It comes up to tap triangle to open it, but when I tried it, the door always gets to the same place and just slams shut again. Im pressing triangle as quick as I can and must have tried this about 20 times. Am I doing anything wrong?
Cheers in advance.
All you have to do is go to the right under the ledge/building and shoot the barrels next to that door. then, elana comes in and helps you with the door you are having problems with....hope this helps...
Old 07-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #208
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay Im at the castle where if you fall there are a bunch of people in the water waiting to attack you. Is there any advice on what to do?
I too got stuck there for many hours, getting kill. any way to get out of there?
Old 07-20-2008, 08:31 AM   #209
Jayk

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Im stuck in the large room with the swinging lanterns and the roman numerals.

I have just got the water wheel spinning and cannot figure out what to do next.

What do i need to do in this room?
Iīm totally stuck just somewhat after you!

If you go back down along the ledge/path and turn right where you climbed up, there is a rope you can jump to and climb to a higher ledge. When at the top of the rope, throw yourself one step "right" and climb the ledge. Then turn "right" and RUN past the lantern as it swings to the side. Here the clues insinuate for you to jump down to the left and continue upwards/straight ahead/upwards along that ledge. There you face a dead end at a lantern. To the left there is a wooden ledge with a treasure. To the right another one that I canīt reach, but my only guess is that this is the way!

On both sides of these points are chains hanging across to the other side - are these usefull???

Help please, anyone!?!

Jk
Old 07-20-2008, 02:41 PM   #210
Unregistered

I am stuck where u have like 5-6 symbols like a crown a serpent and stuff could someone please help me and tell me wat to do ?