About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do u start the chunin exams it won't do anything i've done everything i even beat everybody i could nothing is working help me out plz
Have you talked to Kakashi yet? There should be a blue scroll over his head. If you've, then go to the training field (go through one of the gates that lead to the forest). Once you're in there, you'll see a tree a little bit to the right side with a sign next to it. All you need to do is to use chakra concentration to climb it and get through the tree-jumping and then you'll get to the Forest of Death place.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #182
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Have you talked to Kakashi yet? There should be a blue scroll over his head. If you've, then go to the training field (go through one of the gates that lead to the forest). Once you're in there, you'll see a tree a little bit to the right side with a sign next to it. All you need to do is to use chakra concentration to climb it and get through the tree-jumping and then you'll get to the Forest of Death place.
i've talked 2 kakashi he doesn't have a scroll or nothing over his head its just blank nobody has a mission its confusing
Old 05-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #183
Unregistered

Quote:
i've talked 2 kakashi he doesn't have a scroll or nothing over his head its just blank nobody has a mission its confusing
Do you have any active missions, then? Hold X and see if there's any. If not, then I've no clue.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:15 PM   #184
Unregistered

how do u download
Old 05-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #185
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

On social mission 21, I have to race to the top of a mountain, I get to one spot but it is impossible to get up. The spot is when you are at the waterfall and have to jump up on a ledge, but it doesn't let me, I have tried everything, please help!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #186
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How do u play as sauske? i really need to know
Old 06-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #187
Unregistered

how do u play as sasuke? its really important and i cant find out
Old 06-02-2008, 03:37 AM   #188
Unregistered

Angry Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

That is a link to where you can get a map of all the lovelorns. They will be labeled by purple dots.

[/quote]

this link does not work
Old 06-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #189
Unregistered

at the forest of death tower, i am stuck. it says to get a heaven scroll, but i cannot move away from the tower grounds nor is there anything to do nor anywhere to go! please help!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #190
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how to walk on the really tall walls using chakra concentration for example in the waterfall race final phase where there is this really high wooden wall that u need to climb to reach next check point..

please suggest if anyone knows about this
You have to buy level three with training points from one of the masters and make sure that you don't press the button too slow or too fast.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #191
Austin_Ulrich

Wats the code for instantly finishing a ninja race
Old 06-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #192
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i have unlocked 1123 acheavements on my 360
Old 06-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #193
Unregistered

ramen deliver on the very last one i cant get onto the building how do you get up it
Old 06-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #194
kota366

do u learn rosangun and after u fight garra is the game over???? plz answer
Old 06-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #195
Unregistered

Question Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I was wondering how 2 get 2 the top of the hokages roof top plz help me???????