About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 AM   #1246
Knifycat
New Poster

Re: Theres Just No Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRY View Post
Theres no point in replying to all these peoples questions, because they've all been answered before!
JUST LOOK A FEW PAGES BACK AND YOU'LL SEE THE ANSWER YOUR LOOKING FOR YOU LAZY PEOPLE!!!
Who do you thinks been answering them pages back? if there to lazy to look back and check then someone has to help them out, and who else better than me? plus i cant stand it when people have false information, so i shall keep replying!
Knifycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:40 AM   #1247
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do i beat the showdown king?
Old 04-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #1248
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifycat View Post
you can try and use handbrake instead of normal brakes or vise versa, use nos around corners, get a muscle car and always stay on track at any cost because recovering isn't to easy
you can also try different racing lines and in my opinion tune your car for better acceleration, theres also the "stay on track bonus", "Nitrous Drift bonus", Long Drift" and "High speed drift Bonus" for extra points
hope that helps!
Good info. I have also used manual transmision and this has been by far the best tip (gameplay-controls-manual trans). I have beaten the Drift King with an Mazda RX-8, the one that you get at the beginning of the game and dominated with just stage 3 parts. When you race keep your gear in 2nd or 3rd and not any higher. This will give you maximum torque so you can maintain high RPMs when cornering. For tight corners downshift to 2nd or feather gas to maintain drift. Use stock tires and suspension as you want less grip and traction. If needed use the inside wall to grind against in tight corners to continue your drift. That's the name of the game: to maintain one continual drift for the course.
One other thing to remember is the key to Drifting in not necessary speed, but control. All the other races focus on speed, so your mentality has to change for these races. When I started to races as fast as I could through the course and tried to hit one corner really fast and hope for the best. But if you can control your car using 3rd gear while maintaining high RPMs you can drift the entire course.
Good luck!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #1249
ANGRY

Thumbs up Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifycat View Post
Who do you thinks been answering them pages back? if there to lazy to look back and check then someone has to help them out, and who else better than me? plus i cant stand it when people have false information, so i shall keep replying!
Yeah, some people may have given the wrong information, but they probably did it accidentally. For me, It sure is stressful when people keep on asking the same questions over and over again, and when you say the answer to thier question, they still ask the question again ...
Yeah, excellent idea re-correcting the peoples wrong information, keep up the good work!
Old 04-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #1250
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Nissan GT-R Proto with 1352 HP. I have all settings done for a wheelie but i can't do nothing.I tried it with skyline too but i failed again. Do i need a musle car ?

Yes you cant wheelie in an all wheel drive car any car with 500hp+ thats rear wheel drive can wheelie
But the more the better of course i got 800 BHP+ out of the plymoth roadrunner
Old 04-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #1251
Unregistered

For everyone, o.k. if you didnt know this than this will help a lot. Use the cheat "unlockallthings" then go to a race day and beat a race. Go back to your garage and you should have four cars. A chevy cobalt ss, dodge viper srt10, pontiac gto, and a nissan 240x. Sell these cars and you should get around $94 000. Exit your garage so the game saves and reset the console. Repeat this as many times as you want to get tons of cash =D.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:30 AM   #1252
Unregistered

I ran the 1/2 mile in 11,58 sec with my Corvette Z06
Old 04-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #1253
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxispeed View Post
for street to be the king better use cars as follows:
grip - Mitsubishi Evolution / porsche 911 turbo ^^
drift - mazda RX7 /Infinity G35
drag/wheellie - Pontiac GTO & Shelby GT500
speed - porsche 911 turbo /Nissan Skyline GTR

codes :
collectorsed&
mitsubishigofar
zerozero
itsaboutyou
reggame etc ^^

the porsche isnt that good for grip..... i tryed it are you sure there isnt a beeter grip car???
Old 04-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #1254
Unregistered

i have defeated all thekings and am now street king. but on the career overview it only says i have completed 83%. is this because i have not dominated al the race days or something?????????????
Old 04-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #1255
Unregistered

any tips on how to beat the boss (RYO WATRNABE) at the 3rd drift with my car.. a (Zonda F) .. can only get 2400 points and he always gets near or over 3000...
Old 04-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #1256
Knifycat
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the porsche isnt that good for grip..... i tryed it are you sure there isnt a beeter grip car???
that guy is an idiot
Grip- Skyline R35
Drift- Chevelle ss, or another muscle car
Drag-Supra,Charger r/t, Viper, Vet zo6 anything with rear wheel drive power really
Speed-R34 skyline, or Evan Mitsubishi eclipse are the only cars that have satisfied me so far
Old 04-21-2008, 03:14 AM   #1257
Knifycat
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any tips on how to beat the boss (RYO WATRNABE) at the 3rd drift with my car.. a (Zonda F) .. can only get 2400 points and he always gets near or over 3000...
try using nos at every opportunity, prefurably around larger corners, i never have drifted in a Zonda f so im not sure how to advise you, you could just go into your start menu, change the difficulty to easy and get like 5000 points, then switch back to hard, but if all else fails, get a new car, maybe a tuner, Rx7, or a muscle car the Chevelle ss is one of my favs for drift

hope i helped a bit
Old 04-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #1258
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Help!

how will the parts come off if your totald??????
Old 04-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #1259
homie001

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how knows the best drift car
Old 04-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #1260
homie001

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how knows the best grip,drag,speed,and drift cars