About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #166
Unregistered

Re: chapter 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
any help on chapter 21 please im at the bit when its just you and that guy how do i kill him?
I would also like to know how to get passed this. after you knock the gun out of his hand. how do you get to him before he shoots you?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey,
Some one has to know what the shot guns that are made into a cross in the cave by the water fall in (i think) chaper 4 is all about? I have shot at it, tried to jump for it, climb after it. I don't know what it is and out of the 166 posts on here 5 people have asked about it with no response. SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW! HELP!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:53 AM   #168
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Statue puzzle.. for all those who just cant read the book.. =)

The Women : North
The Horse : South
The Bird : East
The Lion : West

when you are at your selected statue, (holding triangle, the camera will show the compass in the middle of the room, and there you just have to look wich way it needs to be facing...

N

W E

S
Old 04-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #169
Unregistered

.....n......
W........e.
.....s......
Old 04-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #170
Unregistered

Re: chapter 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would also like to know how to get passed this. after you knock the gun out of his hand. how do you get to him before he shoots you?
just run towards him, spent ages trying to get to a new hiding place but just get up and go for him
Old 04-08-2008, 12:27 AM   #171
Unregistered

on the 4 statues puzzle: line each statue up with their compass position ie north south west east, there is a huge compass on the floor
Old 04-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #172
Unregistered

How Do I Get Ps3 "god Mode" Codes To Work?tried L1+l2+l3+l4+select+start Code Simply Wont Work! Any Idea's?
Old 04-10-2008, 03:58 AM   #173
Tiesto
New Poster

hi guys, first time poster here.

i have had a read through some of the advice/tips regarding the library and the statues.

i have tried facing them the way the notebook tells you to but i still cant get away from this part of the game.

what is suppose to happen when you face the statues the correct way?

thanks in advance
Tiesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #174
b3rNI3
New Poster

i am at the bit when i have just turned da water tap, about 80% i fink. i can get to da bit when the walkie talkie message cuts out with sully but then whatdo i do! i am so ANNOYED!!!!
b3rNI3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #175
Unregistered

Match the 7 symbols orientation to what is in the diary. For example, rotate the arrows 180 degrees so the arrow heads point up...
Old 04-18-2008, 05:03 PM   #176
Unregistered

if you look verry good there is a mixup in the names of the statues in the book so two of them must stand in a other direction see its tricky
Old 04-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #177
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i can pass it you have to unlock fast gameplay mode by collecting treasures
Old 04-21-2008, 12:34 PM   #178
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

shoot the lock then kick the gate open
Old 04-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #179
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

a seceret door opens, turn matthew 180 degres left same with john then turn luke 270 degres left so it faces right then turn mark 90 degres left aswell.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:56 AM   #180
Unregistered

Hi guys
First time poster on here so sorry if Ive missed this elsewhere. When you're in the Monestary, you come to a big wooden door which opens like a lot of the doors by winding the chain. It comes up to tap triangle to open it, but when I tried it, the door always gets to the same place and just slams shut again. Im pressing triangle as quick as I can and must have tried this about 20 times. Am I doing anything wrong?
Cheers in advance.