About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-15-2008, 04:00 AM   #151
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i cant get past the begining when he kills the thrre dudes i dont know where to go?=???
Old 03-15-2008, 06:08 AM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how come all the guns cant be used even though ive got more than 700 points
Old 03-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #153
TacoGrease

I am stuck in Chapter 2 in which I have to cross across the river, which shortly becomes a massive waterfall. If I jump in the water, I go off the waterfall, and die. There is a little cave thing, and in it the hint just points me to some wooden thing. I have no idea what to do; it seems I've tried everything. Please help.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #154
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGrease View Post
I am stuck in Chapter 2 in which I have to cross across the river, which shortly becomes a massive waterfall. If I jump in the water, I go off the waterfall, and die. There is a little cave thing, and in it the hint just points me to some wooden thing. I have no idea what to do; it seems I've tried everything. Please help.
Erm, Chapter 4
Old 03-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #155
Unregistered

Have now spent 2 hours at the beginning of chapter 5 when i need to swing on the last vine to make a ledge on the right. Nothing seems to work. Have tried going up a little and jumping up and to the right but nothing works. Any help appreciated.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:27 PM   #156
4G63T

how to do the 7 symbols on the wall?

you guys should make the 4 Statue puzzle a sticky, as more of half ppl here are asking about it
Old 03-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #157
Unregistered

Question Re: Chapter 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I cant get pass the Mathew, Mark , Luke , John, Puzzle I can get on top and twist them around like i am supposed to but nothing happens Please Help!
yeah me to but some guy said to turn em oppisite ways it aint workin for me oh then turn mathew not facing the compass
Old 03-18-2008, 10:05 AM   #158
Unregistered

Quote:
what do i do with them, spin them a certain way, make face a certain way, or make the do full rotaions?
look at the diary. There you can see 4 animals. You just have to rotate them into the right position! I had a big problem with this, until i found that you have to READ THE NAMES OF THE CREATURES IN THE DIARY! You will understand that they have to look at the direction their names are placed! If you get what i mean? You just have to read the names, and not drink vodka!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #159
Unregistered

Quote:
look at the diary. There you can see 4 animals. You just have to rotate them into the right position! I had a big problem with this, until i found that you have to READ THE NAMES OF THE CREATURES IN THE DIARY! You will understand that they have to look at the direction their names are placed! If you get what i mean? You just have to read the names, and not drink vodka!
Im sorry i just had to post enother one cause i didn't make myself clear enough. You see, there is this angel guy (I think he's Mathews or smoething like that) and he's name is in the north... well? that means he has to look north! Oh yeah and one more thing that many players wanted to know, why isn't West "w" why is it "o"? In Spanish, the word "west" is ,oeste. And i'm really sorry for spamming and sorry for those who didn't quite get it!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:35 PM   #160
Unregistered

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
But hes not even close to make it...I have tried everything....climbed up a little on the vine, climbed down, jumped on different timing....just cant understand...hes still at least 2 yards from reaching....HELP!!!!
same here spent an hr trying to do this and just got sick of it a played on pes08 instead
Old 03-19-2008, 12:23 PM   #161
Unregistered

Re: Library

Quote:
What is the trick for positioning the 4 statutes
Okay, i played from the beginning and wrote down the answer. Eagle must look towards-E. Angel towards-N. Lion towards-O. Goat towards-S! Sorry if it has already been posted.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:30 PM   #162
Unregistered

Quote:
same here spent an hr trying to do this and just got sick of it a played on pes08 instead
I got REALLY pissed off! But i have a solution!!!!!!
You start swinging, well, you must climb to the bottom of the wine and start swinging. Then you have to press X as close to the place you wanna jump to, as possible.
You like swing forward, then backwards, then forwards and just before the speed goes to zero and you start going back again, press X.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:59 AM   #163
Unregistered

Quote:
I got REALLY pissed off! But i have a solution!!!!!!
You start swinging, well, you must climb to the bottom of the wine and start swinging. Then you have to press X as close to the place you wanna jump to, as possible.
You like swing forward, then backwards, then forwards and just before the speed goes to zero and you start going back again, press X.
Talk about sods law played the game last night and made the jump at the first attempt.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #164
Unregistered

I'm stuck at the waterfall level- any advice on how to pass this? There is a weird cross hanging from the rocks- can't seem to understand how to use it. thanks
Old 03-30-2008, 05:31 PM   #165
Unregistered

hi im stook on the bit with the 4 staues mathew, mark john and luke; ive faces them all out i.e mathew north and same for all, wot is ment to happen or wot am i ment 2 do next.