About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #991
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Help for online

how do u start online races? because every time i try i can not get any where. the timer gets to 0 and the race dosent start. someone tell me how to do this.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #992
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

it so easy to get 1000+ with ur supra all you really have to do is increase ur boost and there u go >_> nothing really special and i really doubt u can do 5 seconds with any car.............. very unlickly so u guys need to stop this bull crap seriously 5 seconds thats not even fing possible u car has to do 0-60 in what? 1.2 seconds........................................... ........................ i have a supra with 1070 something hp and i can only do is 6.89 with perfect shifts and nos.......................... so really stop the bull crap?
Old 03-01-2008, 12:14 AM   #993
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

is it posible 2 do a wheelie with a r/t on a ps2?
Old 03-01-2008, 04:32 AM   #994
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
you fucking idiot
Old 03-01-2008, 04:34 AM   #995
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey anybody know what the best car would be for grip? If so IM me at LittleStarling21 (its AIM sn) thanks.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #996
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
it so easy to get 1000+ with ur supra all you really have to do is increase ur boost and there u go >_> nothing really special and i really doubt u can do 5 seconds with any car.............. very unlickly so u guys need to stop this bull crap seriously 5 seconds thats not even fing possible u car has to do 0-60 in what? 1.2 seconds........................................... ........................ i have a supra with 1070 something hp and i can only do is 6.89 with perfect shifts and nos.......................... so really stop the bull crap?
my supra has only 971 BHP and i can do 6.7 easily and 1341ft wheelies. u need to tne your car better.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:16 PM   #997
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Go to gamefaqs.com i did and i got a dodge viper, mitsu evo a cobalt and vw gti also the have codes to unlock stage 4 parts.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:48 PM   #998
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
cheat codes
----------------------------------

extra $10,000

"cashmoney"

extra repair markers

"safetynet"
"worldslongestlasting" Dodge viper setiaro
Old 03-02-2008, 05:45 AM   #999
Unregistered

when do i unlock stage 4 parts and will my dodge charger with 950 hp whellie
Old 03-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #1000
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
yo sell it and buy a camaro i can get over 1000 foot wheelies and it run 7 secs on the drag strip
go for camaro what he said!
Old 03-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #1001
Unregistered

For whom ever said that they have FORD CHARGER R/T: There is no such thing as a FORD CHARGER R/T. The CHARGER is made by DODGE.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:00 AM   #1002
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Need for Speed NFS Pro Street here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
you ugly its fuck nika
Old 03-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #1003
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

lol i ran the half mile in my zonda in 10 seconds
Old 03-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #1004
Unregistered

no i got a new time now 5 seconds flat
Old 03-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #1005
Unregistered

Sorry all but I have to comment. Get the '65 GTO stock body and Stage 4 everything. I don't mess with the body kits or anything for it...it is a B***h to get it above 75% in pre heat. But that doesn't matter as it pulls a wheelie the full length of whatever track. haven't even had to mess with gear lengths or anything.

The problem I AM having is finding a good setup for My supra for Drift! I can beat everything else but the stupid drift tracks have me stumped.