About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-18-2008, 11:00 AM   #781
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
you lisen to them then when they walk off you run up to them and start smaking them with your fists
Old 02-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #782
Unregistered

someone please help me

I've already killed the first 3 people. And now im in memory 4 and i have to talk to he guy in all three citys. I've talked to them, saved every citizen, went to every view point and did whatever else there was for me to do and i still dont have a person to kill or a new mission. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #783
Unregistered

Re: someone please help me

I've already killed the first 3 people. And now im in memory 4 and i have to talk to he guy in all three citys. I've talked to them, saved every citizen, went to every view point and did whatever else there was for me to do and i still dont have a person to kill or a new mission. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I dont know how to find out if u've responded to this so if u know plz email me at ivything@aol.com
Old 02-19-2008, 08:34 PM   #784
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
go to the rooftop that has the cage like roof. then you should see a hole in the cage like roof. you jump to that hole and climb down and you should see a guy in a different room.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #785
Unregistered

How do I beat the last boss?
Old 02-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #786
Unregistered

i am on the mision when you shall invistegate some places and you need view points i have taken all view points i can still no marks at the map can you guys help me?
Old 02-22-2008, 08:05 PM   #787
Unregistered

Quote:
hold b down instead of tapping it
-i did the same thing at first

ME TOO!!!! LOL
Old 02-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #788
Unregistered

I scanned the roof and the floor in all the romms outside the animus and I cant seem 2 find that so called hole can ny1 tell me the exact position
plz i need help on this. NO FRIKIN HOLE!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #789
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
THERE IS AN OPENING IN THE ROOF TOP YOU HAVE TO DROP DOWN THROUGH TAKE YOUR TIME AND LOOK WATCH YOUR MAP
Old 02-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #790
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i am on the mision when you shall invistegate some places and you need view points i have taken all view points i can still no marks at the map can you guys help me?
At this point you are needing to go to another district in that city. Usaually the poor, middle, or rich. Your already in one. Look at the map and you will see that one of the other districts is a little more highlighted past the walls. You need to go to that area and there will be a view point close. Once you get to that view point it will start showing everything else that you will need to do.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #791
adamo7

i ceep loosing helf wene i am running
Old 02-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #792
talldude

Does anybody know how to beat Robert in Jarusalem? He may be the final boss I dont know. I do know that so far its impossible. They sick all the town guards and 6 templars on me, not to mention archer snipers. I try running from them but they catch up. I try the vigilantes but they hold only so much. Its like me vs. the whole frreakin army! How do I beat this lousy game?!
Old 02-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #793
Unregistered

Angry Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

what do i do wen de animus overheats ???
plz tell me im fukin pissed off
Old 02-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #794
Unregistered

im on the memory block four and when it has a mision for all 3 cities :damascus Acre a jerusalum what are u suposed to do can u help me on it.?
Old 02-26-2008, 03:17 AM   #795
Unregistered

Quote:
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
punch the guy till he starts to talk