About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #91
Unregistered

Talking Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

heavenly Robert you are seem to be mean. I family love video game. we have girl too she is nine year old and cant play. she was born no thumbs. we help but it still sad so be nice ok.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #92
heavenly robert

Red face Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Sheesh, I thought I could leave my little reaper, Miranda alone with Assasin's Creed. Boy was I wrong. She beat the game while I was cooking porkchops. I am going to call her my little spoiler, not just spoiled. The sounds I thought my pork was making were not coming from the tender cuts of loin, no. They were gurgling from the lungs of dying inocents. It was also the death nell in my daughter's inocents. To see her ravage bodies like so many pieces of wheat to the scythe. I no longer go into her room while she is asleep, and if she does not want to go to school, well hell, Im not going to challenge the eight year old reaper of souls. My only concern now is that there are enough Apple jacks to satisfy her in the morning. If I do not post again, do not prosucute. It was I who made her what she is. I have to go, I hear people screaming. ( I think).
Old 01-31-2008, 11:28 PM   #93
heavenly robert

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The sony broke. Miranda thinks I did it to stop her. She keeps laughing. Won't some one stop the laug
Old 02-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #94
heavenly robert

I have been broken.... the game, Deborah. The stakes, My life. She wins. I have no soul. Bye all.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:52 AM   #95
Unregistered

use range attack (Hold L1 + square). only applicable to wave. If the uses attacks which goes under water heading direct you, you need to void it. only void the attack when it is realy get near to you...other wise it will still hit you.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:09 AM   #96
Unregistered

Hey guys,
've read the whole forum but nobody answered how to open the temple's gate with the shield that are thown... i'm stuck..
Old 02-05-2008, 08:10 AM   #97
Unregistered

it's in chapter 2
Old 02-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #98
Unregistered

It's ok guys, thanks. I found it
Old 02-09-2008, 06:11 AM   #99
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: need help

if you are on chapter 2 the way u said you have to hold in r1 and guide it in to all the soilders it took me weeks to find that out.. but now inm stuck on the flying fox i think its hard but after all the info ive just takin in im ready to take it on
Old 02-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #100
ngr77

chapter 3 how to paralized the enemies on pitttttt please help someone
Old 02-11-2008, 06:57 AM   #101
Unregistered

Hey guys,

I've finished the game and unlocked hell mode but i can't clik on it and enter this mode.

How to do?
Old 02-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #102
bluemoon

Cool Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If you made it thru chapter 5,please tell me your trick to beating the catapults within the timeframe?Do I need to score a certain level of points to move on or is that misleading?I do know that the barrels are mis- leadng!The sword fighting I don't have a problem with,but after many hrs.I'm ashamed to say I cannot get thru this section !.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:37 AM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
If you made it thru chapter 5,please tell me your trick to beating the catapults within the timeframe?Do I need to score a certain level of points to move on or is that misleading?I do know that the barrels are mis- leadng!The sword fighting I don't have a problem with,but after many hrs.I'm ashamed to say I cannot get thru this section !.
You have to target the red points on each catapults. For each catapults, when you destroy each points and damage the catapuls too, 2 new points will appear that you have to destroy too.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #104
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need help on the part where Nariko has to fight her own people in the arena and you have to try not to kill your comrades. How do I paralize them??
just kill them that what i did nothing bad happens
Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #105
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have to target the red points on each catapults. For each catapults, when you destroy each points and damage the catapuls too, 2 new points will appear that you have to destroy too.
if you man the bit when you r runing around and hae 2 do it in the time then you just run nea it then press x then press the bottoms than i tells you 2